[Oct 27, 2012] Fall Ramp Jam Halloween Party! (Worton, Maryland) | Squat the Planet

[Oct 27, 2012] Fall Ramp Jam Halloween Party! (Worton, Maryland)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
RAMP.jpg
so yeah there's only one other person on here that i know of who lives on the eastern shore of Maryland.......but anyone here is more than welcome to come rage it in the cornfeilds with us nextweekend....6ft halfpipe in a warehouse...bonfires...shootin guns.....general redneck style free for all...............figgered i'd throw it out there

Reactions: RSTY802510

bryanpaul

Reaction score
ya'll figger out sumpin to do fer x mas yet?....
we do these ramp parties as much as we can....sometimes weekly......the dude who runs www.eastcoastskates.com was in jail for a bit so we havent been gettin together but now he's out and it's ON ...... fuck the cold....it gets cold, we BURN SHIT.......but yeah.....i think i remember you saying a while back that you're from around these parts?.....anyway yeah if you end up around here at any point let me know

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads