NYC in the Winter

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So I'm headed to NYC for a month. I was there a year and a half ago in June and it was hot as hell. Now its winter and I know its gonna be really cold. Does anybody know any good overhangs, punk houses or squats I can crash at? I just need somewhere to get out of the snow, I have a -20 bag. I know good spanging spots that nobody ever goes to, and it doesn't rely on tourists. Its all locals at my spots. :p If you tell me a good enough place, I'll share my info with you. Its way far out of the way from Manhattan, but lemme tell you, its worth it.

Edit: I'm leaving Saturday. The 18th

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
yea.. i just been in philly the past 2 weeks im gonna go up to the les to see some people then up to maine then down souf. but i'd say its 59 or 60 degresse
I might actually go with you. My friend wants me to scope out properties up there. She wants to know what the neighborhoods are like. I wanna meet up with you if you hang out in LES. Do you know Horse?

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
and yea maybe, hit me up 267 847 4777 im probably going up there tommrow or in a few days whenever my roaddog gets here... and were really not trying to kick it in nyc just do some drop in buisness then take the china town bus to boston and our home is picking us up in lowell MASS.. and were going to portland and bangor

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
and yea maybe, hit me up 267 847 4777 im probably going up there tommrow or in a few days whenever my roaddog gets here... and were really not trying to kick it in nyc just do some drop in buisness then take the china town bus to boston and our home is picking us up in lowell MASS.. and were going to portland and bangor
Alright. As soon as I get home or get minutes on my cell, I'll have you call me. The phone at my friend's house doesn't have long distance >_< ffs
How to you travel? Hitch? Hop? Rubber tramp?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
go to philly and take the chinatown bus to nyc. its like 12$ and i can tell you of a squat in coney island. its got black mold and shit, very dirty. but you wont get busted there. PM me if you want the info.

Reaction score
Occupy Wall Street took a big hit with the raid and whatnot, they're not really occupying zuccotti park anymore but they hook people up with churches/other places to stay at you can stay at and other amneties... they're looking to occupy a new park soon.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
actually . . . this is where you can prolly find out where the new occupation will be in nyc. SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17th at 12PM
DUARTE SQ. PARK, 6th AVE & CANAL
PROTECT & CELEBRATE THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads