NOLA?

fig

Reaction score
catfish and voodoo heroin, i think. loads of history, great architecture. slave rebellion, french influence. i've never been.

• Haha
Reactions: AAAutin

Jerrell

Reaction score
Everyone should visit NOLA a time or three in their life...especially since it'll be underwater in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: AAAutin and fig

AAAutin

Reaction score
Because it's a place where you can get fucked-up cheaply and on the regs.

For someone like me, who doesn't party, it can be kind of a drag. (City Park is pretty, though.)

siid

Reaction score
For someone like me, who doesn't party, it can be kind of a drag. (City Park is pretty, though.)

Was also a drag for me for the same reason :p

Yep, pretty much just cuz you can drink outside and shit. And for the traveler kids, you can just walk up and down bourbon st asking people for their drinks or picking them up off the sidewalk, which can sometimes be roofied.

Reactions: AAAutin

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
Nola is an all around shit show. Some of the highest violent crimes in the US. Bourbon street so grimy it gets cleaned with bleach every morning. There is a hop out there and there are no open container laws so it attracts a lot of train kids. People go there to party, but a lot of travelers get stuck or fucked out there. Some people are into that though

• Useful
Reactions: Odin

Jerrell

Reaction score
Lots of drinking to be done for sure, but there's a shitload of history to explore as well. Been so long since I've been there, I can't really remember where to go, but maybe do a sort of haunted spots tour or get out of town and check out an old plantation. Stuff like that was fun when I wasn't being a Bourbon St. asshole. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

roughdraft

Reaction score
the seafood is pretty dope

the parks are not to be missed out on

and enjoying music while chillin in the street that was my favorite part

i did have a couple of aggressive drunk people try to fuck with me for not being 'on their level' but that's not hard to deflect in a crowded area, in my humble experience...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads