NO MOTIVATION FOR LIFE, WORK...DO I NEED TO LEAVE? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

NO MOTIVATION FOR LIFE, WORK...DO I NEED TO LEAVE?

Fungus

Reaction score
Consistency/repetition will make you go crazy just like chaos/aimlessness will. You will give yourself "depersonalization disorder" (DPD) with too much routine. Everyones geared different on that one - Balance the mind - Read 'The Kybalion' and you will rest easy and understand ALL.

Alaska

Reaction score
DUDE STRAIGHT UP FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD, THEY LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING.

CXR1037 - ONLY THE ROAD CAN HELP YOU, NOTHING ELSE, NOT THE INTERNET, NOTHING

HEY, I LOVE THIS GUY, BUT HE'S A FUCKING OOGLE. REMEMBER: THAT WORD IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT. IT'S A SYNONYM FOR SHIT-FUCKER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION.

ALSO, DON'T DIE. IF YOU DO, I'M GONNA NEED YOUR GEAR. IT'S PART OF THE HOBO CODE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

SOMETHING. LIKE. THAT.

Also, don't kill yourself.

Reactions: Riku

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i used to travel, not to find myself....but to lose myself......i'm a peice of shit.....it's alot easier to forget about the shittyness of yourself and your situation when your time is consumed by looking for food, going places, trynna gitta dolla, and seaching for creative ways to have fun......but alas.....cant run from yourself forever.......but you can certainly put off dealing with reality for at least a couple years.. if your not happy with your living situation or where you work or whatever.....the badness seems to just compound over time....i guess after a while you just get numb to it........or something....and stuff.....

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
i'm a peice of shit

im glad you said this so i dont always have to. Its good your finally coming to terms with your condition. The next step is to remedy your affliction.... "God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

bryanpaul

Reaction score
have held hands with my fellow recovering fuck-ups and said this prayer a hundred times, brother...............well, (not even fucking joking) off to wrap pennies for a tall can

Alexander

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i believe that a huge part of it is my own mind actually. which can be pretty liberating or depressing to think about. i need to change how i think, which could be very hard but possible. i know the physical place is not my prison, my mind is the hardest thing to escape from but i'm gonna start exercising and trying my best.

Alexander

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
thanks for the encouragement everyone. I am just realizing I need to start doing things instead of talking about them. I'll break free from this prison, physically mentally and all the above.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
HEY, I LOVE THIS GUY, BUT HE'S A FUCKING OOGLE. REMEMBER: THAT WORD IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT. IT'S A SYNONYM FOR SHIT-FUCKER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION.

ALSO, DON'T DIE. IF YOU DO, I'M GONNA NEED YOUR GEAR. IT'S PART OF THE HOBO CODE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

SOMETHING. LIKE. THAT.

Also, don't kill yourself.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN SERIOUSLY THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ ON HERE LOL ALSO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY GEAR BECAUSE I HATE THE STATE OF ALASKA.

CXR - EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

Fungus

Reaction score
"The mind, as well as all the metals and other elements, can be transmuted from one state to another, one condition to another, one polarity to another, from one vibration to another. True hermetic transmutation is a technique, a method, a mental art."
THE KYBALION

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads