Nicklas (Ziggy) Spurgeon | Squat the Planet

Nicklas (Ziggy) Spurgeon

Mitzy

Reaction score
849-859 Brook Rd, Wadsworth, OH 44281, USA
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to contact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!

Attachments

• Nick.jpg
    Nick.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: James Maarsten
Reaction score
::bawling::
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to contact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to cjontact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!

Very sorry hon. Very sorry. ::bawling::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads