Nicklas (Ziggy) Spurgeon

Current Location
849-859 Brook Rd, Wadsworth, OH 44281, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to contact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!

Attachments

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
:( very sorry for your loss

Current Location
New York
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
::bawling::
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to contact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!

Current Location
New Orleans
Reactions
96% 1% 3%
He wasnt on this site from what I know, but he was the one that introduced me to the whole crust life. I loved him dearly, and we were eventually going to get married. We had everything planned out. Sadly though tragedy happens, in respect to his family I will not post how he passed, since they didnt want it in his obituary. He passed away January 12th of 2018. He stayed near Irvine KY, but eventually moved north to morrow OH for work. He settled back down in KY again and thats the last place he lived. If anyone knew him, please feel free to cjontact me. I love you Ziggy! I will never forget you!
Very sorry hon. Very sorry. ::bawling::

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZiggyDodger Introductions 3
Linda/Ziggy Introductions 1
Z Introductions 2