new to stp | Squat the Planet

new to stp

gypsygirl

Reaction score
hello all! i'm peggy and i have been traveling with my pups hitching over a year and still am. i enjoyed the sight so much when i found it, far more 'real' info here than almost anywhere i've found. looks like a fun crew and i look forward to visiting often. hope to get to know my fellow travelers here. till next time...

Salem M.

Reaction score
Welcome Peggy, hope you enjoy yourself and find us all to your pleasure.

If you ever come up to Humboldt County, Northern California, hit me up ^^

freeboots

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm pretty new to the site too. People here are pretty kind, very giving, and ...well...pretty much a joy to talk with. I wish out well on your travels and if you're ever in EP and need a place to rest your head the stanton house is ready!
Wishin' you all the best!
Freeboots

gypsygirl

Reaction score
"never fear askin' questions"

true, but you may not like some of the responses. lol.

how many dogs you got with ya?

2 dogs, both german shepherd mixes. my boy huck, he's 6yrs old and 100lbs. and my girl zoey, she's almost 8monthes old and about 50lbs. i hitch with both of them, some day's are easier than others but i couldn't imagine my world without them!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome! you sound like an interesting person glad you actually took time and made a profile and didnt put 2 word answers like most kids do these days. have fun yo!

M

Mouse

2 dogs, both german shepherd mixes. my boy huck, he's 6yrs old and 100lbs. and my girl zoey, she's almost 8monthes old and about 50lbs. i hitch with both of them, some day's are easier than others but i couldn't imagine my world without them!

yeah I can feel ya on that. my dog is my life.

my poor boyfriend still can't wrap him mind around the fact he will always come second :( poor boy. lol.

my dog is a germ shep mix as well. damn cute.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome! you sound like an interesting person glad you actually took time and made a profile and didnt put 2 word answers like most kids do these days. have fun yo!

Hey, I like to ge the point across with as few words as possible. Profiles are for a quick glimps not life stories...

"Hey, <---Me" or at least that how most my profiles look... OKCupid the only one half way long cus the site kept making me add more shit

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads