new girl in town...

CuzIcan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hey all, great site ya got here. My pal told me about this great site she worked with and many months went by till I was finally able to get hooked up on here...

I've been rather nomadic for about 10 years. Been on a few trains, hitched a few highways and walked a lot...Wish a site like this had been around when i first started traveling, but...10 years ago, most of us were still learning how to use VCRs. I am really lookin forward to reading all the stuff in here, especially the train and DIY shit..

I'm pretty tolerable of most bullshit, and even do that 'count to 10' thing when i get pissed. I can be the koolest bitch or a total bitch, it's all how ya play your hand... I got a full house, what you holding? See ya in the threads... Now someone PLEASE pass me the freakin space bag, momma needs to get her buzz on already, cheers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads