neo-thrash douche bags | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

neo-thrash douche bags

SpaceCadet

Reaction score
So you won't talk about what happened in a public forum but you will ask for ways to get back at them? Did you or your friends give this group of guys a real reason to beat the hell out of all of you? If so, then maybe you deserve it and I feel no pity for you.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Had a problem with some boneheads last year (long story short, friend lived in "their" neighborhood, didn't like my olive skin and dark hair. My anti-nazi patch probably didn't help much). Few tips that helped me.

1.) Always roll with at least three people.
2.) Snap blade box cutters, AKA Ratchet Knives. Cheap, easily concealed, quick action, easily excused("I use it at work") and getting cut by one hurts like hell, but unless you hit an artery, not fatal.
2.) Get yourself a fried hard drive(dumpster outside computer repair places) and rip out the magnet. Next, get a chain type dog leash. Attach magnet securely to the end of the chain. Wrap it around your waist, leaving a little to grab on to, using the magnet like a belt buckle. It's not much, but it's some kind of weapon, and it looks like a fashion accessory.
3.) Steel MUTHA-FUCKIN PIPE! Easy to conceal, packs a wallop, and if you gotta ditch it, small loss. A ball peen hammer is even better.
4.) Get a rep for being completely bat-shit crazy.
5.) Make friends with the people they hate most.

I would help with a plan, but I would need more intel. What kind of resources and manpower you have, roughly what kind of shit can they throw back on you.

Clay

Facemelter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Widerstand said:
Well I am quick to judge so someone might have a better plan then what I would do.

I would hunt these fools down and take them out one at a time... I am quick to answer problem people like this with overwhelming force, I am not saying you kill them but you would be doing the world a favor if you did most likely, but if you just get someone on the ground and break there ankle with a hammer they will never walk again without pain and with every step they take they will think about it. Then tell that person to tell the others to stop or it will be worse for them.

The only thing violet people understand is more violence.

whoa jared, not posi

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
like the chain and magnet idea never thought of that I always just had my chain hanging out of my pocket

What's good about it is your body acts like a sort of fulcrum/flywheel/torque converter. A light tug is hard enough to dislodge that chain AND get that weight moving with a startling amount of speed. The one I got can do some serious damage with very little effort or skill.

A

Arapala

Baseball bats work wonders. A few swings with one of those can really fuck lots of things up. I know you cant always carry one with you, but i suggest plan some sort of retaliation.

If they are in a band, try to go to one of there shows and steal some of there gear and sell it up at the pawn shop! Or shit, even better roll up to one of there shows and beat the fuck out of them there. Just find a flier and youll have the time and place of where you can kick there asses. Dont forget to bring friends.

uppercunt

Reaction score
Really guys???? So nowdays when someone walks in your house and kicks yourass we're undecided what to do until we consult the internet first. If the proper response didn't occur to you while the incident was taking place then a forum thread with 50 posts telling you how to kick their ass isn't going to help

CooperBoo

Reaction score
So you won't talk about what happened in a public forum but you will ask for ways to get back at them? Did you or your friends give this group of guys a real reason to beat the hell out of all of you? If so, then maybe you deserve it and I feel no pity for you.

i never said that i was looking for ways to get back at them, like i said more than 5 times, i just want all of this shit to stop, and im definitely not looking for revenge.
and that night when it all started, i don't even know the whole story because i wasn't there nor was i part of it in any way, and neither was half of the kids they surprise attacked. so no we dont deserve it in any way, especially when it happened a year and a half ago and they're still looking for revenge on the whatever kid they can get, apart of it or not.

CooperBoo

Reaction score
Really guys???? So nowdays when someone walks in your house and kicks yourass we're undecided what to do until we consult the internet first. If the proper response didn't occur to you while the incident was taking place then a forum thread with 50 posts telling you how to kick their ass isn't going to help

first of all, i never said it was my house, it was at some house show/ party. and its not just about that night thats actually not the point at all. after a year and a half of these kids terrorizing us, i decide to ask some help. is that such a fucking problem with you?

CooperBoo

Reaction score
Baseball bats work wonders. A few swings with one of those can really fuck lots of things up. I know you cant always carry one with you, but i suggest plan some sort of retaliation.

If they are in a band, try to go to one of there shows and steal some of there gear and sell it up at the pawn shop! Or shit, even better roll up to one of there shows and beat the fuck out of them there. Just find a flier and youll have the time and place of where you can kick there asses. Dont forget to bring friends.

thats fucking genius! just steal their equipment and sell that shit, thanks!

SpaceCadet

Reaction score
If you would steal my equipment, I'd just fucking kill you. And if you cant even fight them now, what are you going to do then?

And it must've been some pretty heavy shit if they are still beating the piss out of you a year and a half later. Maybe you should consider moving.

P

Pheonix

i agree with spacecadet if you say they have no reason to beat your ass now they will when you steal their shit. don't steal their shit just kick their ass. wait till they play a show and kick their ass onstage now that sounds like a great show and you will start a free-for-all that will even up the odds just bring plenty of back up

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i think you should definitely arm yourselves.....blunt/sharp objects + the knowlege to use them.......then have a think tank with some of your friends and any other oppressed persons......disscuss the problem and how you can set forth to take care of it.....maybe throw a show with bands you know will attract them and show up a little later on in the evening once thier substances have altered thier state of mind and while being carefull with maintaining your upper hand beat them sonbitches down.......

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Definitely a good idea to take out as many at once as possible. If you try to do it one at a time they'll get paranoid and start stepping up their guard.

BUMJUG brought up a good point. You guys can't be the only one's they've been fucking with. Even if not them directly, but people like them. Find yourselves some allies.

DCLXVI

Reaction score
Carry a ball-pin hammer in your waistband. If you see one of them in public, take it their skull. If you get surrounded again, make enough blood to make them think twice. These problems are normally easily handled by excessive violence (sounds bad, but it's true), assuming they're just punks not and nothing more serious to worry about.

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
I don't care if I walk out of my house and get shot in the face I don't want anyone to call the cops. Bury me and handle the situation yourselves whether its through grieving, revenge, or both. Never, ever, call the pigs.

When someone beats your ass you prepare for them so next time they come around you hit them in the fucking mouth and knock the living shit out of them. Don't let anyone knock you around, EVER. Never call the cops. And even a small guys like myself are able to defend myself so anyone can do it. Never let anyone hit you first. You see them coming you come quicker. I might be small but I always hit first, and usually that surprises them. you surprise them and by the time they know whats going on there collecting there teeth on the side of the road while your home drinking a beer.

colorado

Reaction score
Blood poising hepatis happens in fights you say they are drug addicts the may have blood born pathogens use bear mace and wear rubber gloves (bear mace wont kill a human but will stop a person on methamphetamine) i lived on haight street for years and have seen nice people get messed up by hep c blood poisining just from beatin up home bums and tweekers

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Blood poising hepatis happens in fights you say they are drug addicts the may have blood born pathogens use bear mace and wear rubber gloves (bear mace wont kill a human but will stop a person on methamphetamine) i lived on haight street for years and have seen nice people get messed up by hep c blood poisining just from beatin up home bums and tweekers

That's exactly why you use a blunt object like a bat, pipe or hammer and avoid the headshots. Head injuries bleed like a mother regardless of what you hit them with. Everything from the neck down though doesn't bleed much, if at all if you hit them with a blunt object.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads