neo-thrash douche bags

CooperBoo

Reaction score
so lately me and my group of friends have been terrorized by this group of assholes who call they selves "punks." they've been beating up my friends left and right for something that happened(not to them) but their so called "friend" about a year and a half ago.

about a month after this started my friends and this guy made up, said he deserved it and even bought them pizza, whatever. but this gang of neo thrash douchebags (even though its none of their business) have been striking back at them, even me! when i had no part of, in any way, anything that had to do with that night.

Their first target was one of my friends, and it happened twice in a row making a hole in his lip able to fit 3 fingers.
Second was me, i was at a show came outside to have a smoke, they made an oval around me and the leader of this pathetic "crew" sucker punched me on the side of my face, almost knocking me out
and just the other night, me and my friends were hangin out at some party, they stormed in 10 deep and brutally beat up my two other friends.

yes we've tried to call upon the cops to "serve and protect" us in this ugly situation, but of coarse we should have known better. after the douchebags left, we called the cops and instead of being concerned about the fight they decide that searching the house was a better idea, looking for illegal substances, and then eventually charging me and my friends for possession. Also, later finding out that they didnt even file any sort of report after saying they would.

so basically we're trying to take matters into our own hands but we really dont know what to do about this. i was hoping someone had some ideas, but i rather not get arrested and im not so much the violent type, but i will do anything to get them off our backs

lastly here are some extra details that might be use full in some way
-they're coke heads, who knows what other drugs they're on
-violent, but would never fight anyone without out numbering them (not to even mention what kind of weapons they might have on them.)
-they're in a lame as fuck "party punk" band
-the "leader" has a daughter, and hes too into his drugs to even afford diapers (kind of a metaphor)
-usually go after "easy targets," like the kids that wont fight back

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Widerstand has the right idea, but you will want numbers on your side, use their unwillingness to take on greater numbers against them. If you can't get people to step up, then move somewhere else where your friends won't be a herd of victims. I mean this group has already declared war, so either you lay over, or you fight, since you don't have enough money to negociate. I wouldn't worry too much about the police arresting you either, since as far as they are concerned, both your group and theirs are groups who they hope will decimate each other, though I'd guess they have their money on the crackheads.

SpaceCadet

Reaction score
You say they are carrying weapons, maybe? Well then start carrying your own. If you know they roll in numbers, why not always have quite a few people with you when you go to parties? And for your friends that won't fight back...what the hell is that? Just take an ass beating? Fuck that.

Hit them where it hurts...I've had a problem like this before and instead of trying to out number them, we out smarted them. Break the windows in their cars and houses. Slash their tires. That shit is not cheap to fix. And after you do that, still smash their knee caps. After you smash their knee caps, piss on them. Literally.

And when you say:
"and just the other night, me and my friends were hangin out at some party, they stormed in 10 deep and brutally beat up my two other friends."

did you just sit there and watch? I mean, if I saw any of my friends getting beaten up, I wouldn't hesitate to jump in regardless if I would also get my ass kicked. And my friends would do the same for me.

JohnFNB

Reaction score
ive been in that same situation before too its kind of funny actually...saturdday night i was at a party and some thracist dudes busted in and kicked me and my friends ass hard....what a coincidence.

SpaceCadet

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
What the fuck is wrong with you people, get a fucking blade and a hammer and kill these fuckers! Why are you just going to let someone kick your ass?

You are probably the first person I've heard say this in Portland. Most other Portlanders are such pascifist pricks. I'm all for smashing in teeth and getting my revenge. everyone else in this town has a "oh well, it happened, im over it" kind of mentality.

CooperBoo

Reaction score
And when you say:
"and just the other night, me and my friends were hangin out at some party, they stormed in 10 deep and brutally beat up my two other friends."

did you just sit there and watch? I mean, if I saw any of my friends getting beaten up, I wouldn't hesitate to jump in regardless if I would also get my ass kicked. And my friends would do the same for me.

i was in the living room, ten guys rolled in and went through the living room right into the kitchen to where my friends were, and blocked all of the entrances and exits from the kitchen to where no one could get in or out. so i ran out the front door, around the house behind a bush, and tried to find something sharp that could puncture their tires but couldnt find shit. soon after, they took off.

P

Pheonix

if they will only fight if they got the numbers the are bullies and bullies wont fight if they think they might get hurt. do you know how to fight? if your going to lose the fight at least go down with your pride and hurt one of them. the best thing to do agianst a group of bullies is figure out who the leader is he might be the biggest and will definately be the loudest he will be the first to attack cause his cronies wont do nothing with out him. focus on him dont worry about his cronies you want to attack the leader and prefably before he attacks you charge him, punch him straight in the face if he goes down start stomping ribs. if you two start wrestling bend his elbows and knees in the way their not degsined to bend also works with fingers. do you know where the kidneys are located? punch in the back just under the ribs. dont be afraid to bite or kick in the balls. your target is the leader if you can hurt him bad enough to make him run away his cronies will follow cause that's what cronies do they follow their leader into as well as away from fights. if you get face shots aim for the nose and side of lower jaw if you go for body shots go under the rib cage as they provide good protection unless you can break them then they can be a leathal weapon and punture inturnal organs. remember your targets nose, side of lower jaw, kidneys, groin area, elbows and knees as well as stomach region the abs are very weak unless he is a bodybuilder and a blow there chould rattle internal organs causing him to vomit or crap his pants. also reply to this thread to let me know how things went

stomp ribs but dont punch ribs I've given you better targets to punch

Dumpsterhump

Reaction score
I think you should take everyone's advice and fight back. If you show them you're not afraid to fuck them up, maybe they'll start to back off. Obviously they're getting a kick out of beating the hell out of each of you and getting nothing in return..
I also agree with breaking their windows/slashing their tires. But rather than do it when their cars are parked in front of your house, findout where they live and do it there. Then they won't be able to leave the neighborhood.
I had a somewhat similar issue when I was younger. At first I wouldn't fight back and I would just take it because I was out numbered and the smallest. But I knew who the leader of the pack was and targeted her. Before I knew it she was kissing my feet and wanting to be my friend.

SpaceCadet

Reaction score
if they will only fight if they got the numbers ...
...stomp ribs but dont punch ribs I've given you better targets to punch

Or just fucking stab them.

If you tell someone that doesn't know how to fight to go after elbows and knees and fingers, he won't be looking for other opportunities in the fight. He will be grabbing at elbows not knowing what to do. Instead, pick up a brick/2x4/bat/chair and fucking hit them with it. After you hit them once, know what to do? Hit them again. Going after elbows and knees and fingers will just get you in a bad situation.

P

Pheonix

Or just fucking stab them.

If you tell someone that doesn't know how to fight to go after elbows and knees and fingers, he won't be looking for other opportunities in the fight. He will be grabbing at elbows not knowing what to do. Instead, pick up a brick/2x4/bat/chair and fucking hit them with it. After you hit them once, know what to do? Hit them again. Going after elbows and knees and fingers will just get you in a bad situation.

he's right if you don't know how to break bones then don't bother trying I was just ranting away targets.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I'd like to add that this is not about revenge, it's about deterrence, he's already invaded your home. When you carry your knives practice taking it out 50 times quickly, so that you develop the muscle memory to take it out when you need to. When you fight against a group, try to target the leader first to take him out- the group will be used to taking orders from him. I'm still a bit shocked that so few people carry around knives, I mean I remember the times when it was more common to carry a knife than a cell phone...

CooperBoo

Reaction score
of coarse its not about revenge, i just want all the god damn shit to stop. im not to fond of the idea of a knife fight, i dont want to kill anybody, or any of my friends getting killed. i was thinking pepper spray, spray the fuck out of this guy and then beat him to a pulp. dirty? cheap? wimpish? i dont give a fuck

thanks for everybodies help, i think we came up with a plan

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
first what exactly happened? i'm not saying anything, is it deserved? let me know,and then i'll give you some tips.

Pedal

Reaction score
Pack a chain if you can.

If I recall, there are no laws against carrying a chain. You get range, and range will always trump any form of melee.

They are bullies, and bullies who get scared will think twice when they see someone crazy or skilled.

Choose your weapon, train like hell. And throw in a dash of crazy bloodlust.

Man, this thread makes it sound easy to get away with murder and assault.

Goodluck. Scalp 'em.

P

Pheonix

smiley's are only illegal if you dont have the key to the lock otherwise you can say that it's a bike lock. even a machete is classified as a tool and not a weapon but if you branish it as a weapon then it becomes a felony. but the cops dont care what the law says when the take your shit.

CooperBoo

Reaction score
first what exactly happened? i'm not saying anything, is it deserved? let me know,and then i'll give you some tips.
i rather not casually talk about it on a public form, to sum it up, one terrible night leading to these guys beating up, not just the kids involved, but their friends (me + some others) that had nothing to do with that night.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads