need help getting out of mobile, AL

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
Kids probly (hopefully) gotten outta mobile by now. The one time I hopped outta there it was cake. I was starving and hungry but we just crawled into a pipe train, woke up in gentilly. Even saw Shoestrings tag

daveycrockett

Reaction score
ive been stuck in alabama for about 4 days one time about 10 yrs ago on a fucking ramp for 4 days got a ride eventually fuckin birmingham sucks ithink there was a church a gas station and tumbleweeds amtraknbus too but. iwas in the panhandle goin north to ny but east on 10 to 95 couldnt get east so i took any ride going north birmingham huh ican imagine mobile cant be any different or am iwrong

J D

Reaction score
Yeh I was never really a fan of mobile, and I've spent most of my life in Alabama. Montgomery would be the next best bet in Alabama. But if you can, you might should just try to get to Pensacola. Might be easier to find a ride from there to NOLA than from Montgomery.

Lobo AD

Reaction score
Mobile to ATL? "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Yeah, broke down in the 'DownTown" of Mobile..
ended up balls deep in da 'hood.
Didn't make anything but 5 bux in the gas jug..but it didn't treat me bad..
Sure hell ain't gonna go back..atleast not on purpose..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads