NATO summit (CS-fest 2012) meetup

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/19/nato-protesters-arrested-in-chicago-raid-held-on-terrorism-conspiracy-charges/
Stay safe guys, try and keep some sore of recording device on all you at all time in an easily accessible spot

If you haven't seen this video yet pretty good way to film police brutality

watch

soapybum

Reaction score
Hooray for profiling, me and 7 other people were arrested for wearing black and having water balloons before we even got to the main rally/march. The media said we filled the balloons with piss etc. A few hours later we were released with no charges cause their legal counsel advised against charging us. What a load of bullshit, I'm gonna look into suing the fuckers for illegal detainment and arrest.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Did you get the number for the NLG? I heard they were handling a lot of the cases. 312-913-0039 I THINK is their number. It's the number that was given to me to call if I got arrested so i can only assume.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads