NATO/G8/G20. Chicago.

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
oh i dont think they make gasmask for dogs.....and he would be freaked out to wear one!!!, if you could find a place to leave him with food,i'm sure he can do without you for a while. Maybe @ the occupy camp, a squat or whatever?

Or this:
http://approvedgasmasks.com/pet-shield.htm
PetSafeMain.jpg

maxvirgo

Reaction score
Hey, I'm going with a group from Boulder. We're leaving the 12th and we're not planning on staying at the chi occupation as some of us have expressed that the likelihood of it getting raided/destroyed before the summit is really high. So we'll be staying far away. I think we're looking for some place to stay actually.
Can't wait.
oh and I'm looking at buying a good pair of gloves anyone know anything about these http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001VO09K/
or have other recommendations, thanks

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Just putting this out there,if you wanna get back at the riot pigs when they start dispersing the gas just look for a fire extinguisher and spray back at em.The damn masks that they get cannot filter out the fine particles that the fire extinguisher puts out.So in turn they get a taste of there own medicine and cannot breathe at all.Eye for an eye hehehe.

And if you wanna combat the tear gas then go to your local machine (store) and get some maalox.Fill a bottle half with that and water as well as using a spray bottle.This will take all the punch out of the tear gas as this is an antacid.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/...n-used-as-anti-tear-gas-remedy-by-protesters/

I'd love to go and witness this police state that is coming nation wide here.Would be interesting and life changing to see merica in its true glory of the police state.

Have fun lol.

Oh and i 2nd mechanix gloves,they rock for the money.

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
#OWS is getting more radical. It's a powder keg waiting for a spark. G8 is going to be that spark. Even reformists will recognize that the U.S. government is exercising illegitimate authority. We're going to get the shit kicked out of us, and then it'll be our turn to control the streets. In Egypt it took a day of massive government repression to spark a full-scale revolt when people started throwing shit back and carrying shields. Be on the frontlines of that? not going to miss it.

Egypt has a massive coordinated effort. Do you all have the same thing? I'm going to say you do not, as there has not been "a day of massive government repression to spark a full-scale revolt".

If anything, I think riots in the streets of Chicago will enhance the police state, polarize anarchists some more ("but the media already does..." because of things like this?), and make the average American side with the police. Think of the headlines...

cxR - "Isolated Anarchist Terrorist Cell Attacks Chicago..."

K

Kim Chee

If anything, I think riots in the streets of Chicago will enhance the police state, polarize anarchists some more ("but the media already does..." because of things like this?), and make the average American side with the police. Think of the headlines...

cxR - "Isolated Anarchist Terrorist Cell Attacks Chicago..."

^ yeah, what he said.

I have to admit: Something that the leadership in this country has down is the misinformation, disinformation and audience manipulation aspect of people control.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads