My long winded, fashionably late shitty intro that no one cares about anyway.... and shit | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

My long winded, fashionably late shitty intro that no one cares about anyway.... and shit

Reaction score
Or I dunno you could not act like a smartass anymore? That would almost be like a mulligan.
Can I work on it? I think it's a learned behavior and my spiritual advising dog tells me it's my way if pushing people out of my life and deep down I'm afraid they'll treat me like my father. The fear of loving them when all they do is hurt me has caused a severe disconnect with my fellow man who are just trying to be kind and build a relationship and I just refuse to be vulnerable Soni just lash out being a bself righteous prick to nice moderators like you who were kind enough to welcome me. Thank you and I will certainly do my best to release these survival tools I have that are the wrong tool for the job at hand. When all you have is a hammer everything starts to look like a nail. Thanks again and I'll do better in the future. Have a great evening. BTW I was raised in VA. if that helps my cause any.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Great now I've gotta call my wankfuck shithead manager and have him contact patreon and get me a patreon professional courtesy pass. I got out of the industry and it sucks me back in by my own doing. Fuckkkkk

What are you talking about?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have anything cool to say. Just want to see some pics of the dog, from one heeler owner to another.

• Love It
Reactions: Minnie
Reaction score
I don't have anything cool to say. Just want to see some pics of the dog, from one heeler owner to another.

Ad requested my spiritual advisor and bonus the front of the murder mobile....

20190924_204428.jpg

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
Fuck if I know. Lol. The changing my status link you posted said I have to get certain amounts of likes to gain a new tier on my status but if I'm a Patreon I can bypass the likes and label myself. Let's face it the whole me getting a bunch of likes thing just isn't going to happen. Therefore the only way me to get my status or whatever you may call it changed is to buy my way in. Seeing I gave everything away that I ever had in my life and worked to accumulate a swipe of the CC isn't realistic so it's going to be an issue to buy my way in. Therefore I contact my shity manager and have him send the fucking email to patreon begging for my washed up sorry ass to get one of the memberships so I can make my own status. Yes I realize this is sad and patheticly horrible attention-seeking behavior. There is no depth I won't descend to as I've lost all pride. And guilt, shame and regret are my traveling mates....well them and my spiritual advisor Jake the dog.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wow, way to blow that up to dramatic proportions. Maybe you just shouldn't care about likes and user title ladders and just participate in the community? I'm sure the rest will come afterwards.

• Useful
Reactions: Minnie
Reaction score
Wow, way to blow that up to dramatic proportions. Maybe you just shouldn't care about likes and user title ladders and just participate in the community? I'm sure the rest will come afterwards.
I have been participating like a pro! I'm also Kinda glad you didn't change it to that anyway. I was stripped of my creepy crown and banished for life from their society. So participate here I will!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads