My long winded, fashionably late shitty intro that no one cares about anyway.... and shit | Squat the Planet

My long winded, fashionably late shitty intro that no one cares about anyway.... and shit

Reaction score
On the road I go by Felonious J or FIGJAM. I'm a former nationally touring headlining comedian. Who by most of societies standards checked out, hasn't come back and does not intend to. I go where I want to. I do what I want to. I answer to no one. Except for Jake my faithful traveling companion and spiritual advisor disguised as an Australian Blue Heeler. I left the east coast in February pretty much hit every state in between. I committed to traveling and living free in 2014. Currently in SoOr on NorCal border thinking of firing up my rig the Murder Mobile and heading south for the winter.

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome man.

I think you found the right place.

The Murder Mobile and a Blue Heeler?

I'm already in love.

Stick around for a bit. Share some anecdotes.

@blank
Eat your own barf?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 125

Also I don't like the label "lurker" I'd prefer if I could have that Matt dude label me "creeper", "creeplife" "permacreep". Oh and set my location as "creepmandu". Thanks in advance

Considering the sites had its share of actual creepers (kinda hoping you won't be doing anything like that) maybe labeling yerself as a creeper ain't the best first impression to give folks.

Reaction score
Considering the sites had its share of actual creepers (kinda hoping you won't be doing anything like that) maybe labeling yerself as a creeper ain't the best first impression to give folks.
I'll be damned if I'm told what to do or be by the likes of you or anyone else. Your definition of creeper and mine must be different. On a side note I've been to the convention of creepers and we have voted that certain creeps are creepy as fuck and should not be allowed to creep freely. We voted unanimously and there's been a green light given to eradicate them completely. I'm here as the official Ambassador of Creeper....Now, someone tell me wheres the white women at?

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: manzo

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'll be damned if I'm told what to do or be by the likes of you or anyone else. Your definition of creeper and mine must be different. On a side note I've been to the convention of creepers and we have voted that certain creeps are creepy as fuck and should not be allowed to creep freely. We voted unanimously and there's been a green light given to eradicate them completely. I'm here as the official Ambassador of Creeper....Now, someone tell me wheres the white women at?

Oh I see this going well.

Any recordings of your standup? I'd like to check it out if you have anything online I can watch or listen to.

• Haha
Reactions: MetalBryan
Reaction score
Oh I see this going well.

Any recordings of your standup? I'd like to check it out if you have anything online I can watch or listen to.
I've been thrown out of classier forums than this....I'll send you a link....or two. Maybe. What's up with the status change on my profile? If you didn't like my earlier submissions how about "Crown Prince of Creep"? "Captain Creep"? Ku Kux Kreep"? No? Okay the last one even Creeped out the Crypt Creeper....

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: 3rdEyeOrganics
Reaction score
Yea...I had the same thought. I kinda hoped a comedian would be more creative though.
Sorry to disappoint. Not really but it sounded cool. Andseeing as the laugh is for me not an audience who had paid to see me I could give a shit if it peaked your creative side. I'm glad we're becoming friends though. I'll do better once we get to know each other. Just give me a chance. 😉

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads