My Introduction - What I am looking for!: Midwest->LA

TruthNvke

Young Squatter - Community College Student
Reaction score
Hello! I stubbled across this community on reddit and was encouraged to check it out! I've always been interested in Anarchism and squatting in general so I would absolutely love to learn more.

I'm planning to squat in LA sometime during the fall and winter so I can have some place to be while I finish up my 2nd year in Community College (Either that or car camping) for about 6 months. The reason I'm doing this is because California community colleges offer MASSIVE preferences for transfers within their own community college system, so I figure I could take advantage of that and go to one of my dream schools for my major; even if that means hauling ass all the way from the rust belt.

I am always eager to learn more about almost anything, mostly laws and safe practices around squatting since that is my hyperfixation for now LMAO. Any help is appreciated and links to useful tutorials are highly appreciated!

marymemarryme

the girl who plans too much and acts too little
Reaction score
Welcome! Absolutely check out the library, and try out the search function if you want to know something specific. Always good to see other uni students 'round here. :D Best of luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads