My intro and a bit about what brought me here

Reaction score
My names Max and I was born and raised in Denver Colorado. All my life I’ve had some pretty gnarly health issues that have lead me to this position in life. I’m physically capable of working sometimes, and other times not so much when I’m having a flare up. I don’t use any drugs other than the occasional joint. Can’t drink liquor on account of my stomach/intestinal problems. Currently I have a car here in Denver that my aunt lets me store on her land when I’m not using it. I’d live out of it full time if it ran better but it’s kind of a jalopy and I don’t want to risk the only piece of transport I actually own. I’m looking for advice and friends to share the road with. I’ve trainhopped a bit, hitchhiked a bit, but I’m seeking info on both. Not sure exactly what info but anything I can absorb from more experienced travelers. Currently learning the banjo to start busking on my own but I can sing pretty decent if anyone’s interested in jamming. Big fan of folk music in general. Always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Hopefully I make some good friends through here and we can link up someday on the road! Safe travels everyone!

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Welcome to StP, there's tons of info to be had here, read through some old threads, ultilizr the search feature and don't forget to check out the library section of the forum. There's even a few banjo books you can download there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads