My Dog has these bumps...

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah my dog has these bumps on her...not like tiny ones either. they look like fat misquito bites and the bump is hard. its not too bad and doesnt seem to bother her but i'm not sure what it is. they keep showing up on the back of her neck but they just eventually heal and go away. i dont think its fleas. but she isnt up to date on her shots either. any ideas?

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
My rail-dog "Kathy" had these very bumps! (I know exactly what your talking about)!
The vet said they were caused by an active skin fungus and she (vet lady) gave me a two weeks supply of these antibiotics for her and she cleared right up fast, but you have to complete the entire two week regimend or it'll come back & worse, so complete the regemend! (They were like $32.00 for the pills). I never paid the vet, & she totally understood & never ever billed me, so depending on the vet whether you get away without a bill. (If they really care about animals, they'll do this for you)........
PS......It's a form of mange, but way less destructive and easier to get rid of............but of course there are many types of skin dissorders & this is what "she" had......(Not saying your doggy has this), but just a note.
yeah my dog has these bumps on her...not like tiny ones either. they look like fat misquito bites and the bump is hard. its not too bad and doesnt seem to bother her but i'm not sure what it is. they keep showing up on the back of her neck but they just eventually heal and go away. i dont think its fleas. but she isnt up to date on her shots either. any ideas?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My rail-dog "Kathy" had these very bumps! (I know exactly what your talking about)!
The vet said they were caused by an active skin fungus and she (vet lady) gave me a two weeks supply of these antibiotics for her and she cleared right up fast, but you have to complete the entire two week regimend or it'll come back & worse, so complete the regemend! (They were like $32.00 for the pills). I never paid the vet, & she totally understood & never ever billed me, so depending on the vet whether you get away without a bill. (If they really care about animals, they'll do this for you)........
PS......It's a form of mange, but way less destructive and easier to get rid of............but of course there are many types of skin dissorders & this is what "she" had......(Not saying your doggy has this), but just a note.

fuck i hope its not that serious. but i'll be taking her in for her shots soon anyway so might as well get antbiotics. i dont mind paying for it. my kid gets everything she needs no matter what the cost. i would pay thousands for my mutt lol

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
fleas, ticks, rash, allergies, bacterial infections, disease, wounds, spider bites, fungus.... plenty. thats like saying "well how many possibilities could come from bumps on a human?" ....plenty.

Geoff

Reaction score
I wonder if there's a vet out there that specializes on dog lumps. ha ha

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
"OR"....it could be a vet that used to hop freight trains, then went to vet-school.......Her new vet clinic would be called,.....'From humps to lumps"! hahaha!
ArrowInOre said:
What is the title of that college degree. Canis Lumpis 101...with a minor in Felinis lumpis 101, H ha ha ha hah a

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads