Music

F

FrumpyWatkins

What genre of music is everyone into?

I like everything except that Emo garbage. My favorite is either hip hop and/or house (electronica) though.

//Prepares for onslaught from major punk rock fans...

M

MaltLiquorandRamenNoodles

I like old crust and metal.Iron maiden,Motley Crue,Amebix,Nausea,Misery,Warcollapse,Hiatus,Judas Priest,Bathory,Satyricon,etc.,etc,.

Post edited by: MaltLiquorandRamenNoodles, at: 2007/04/07 14:21

B

bakerdoo

My top favorite bands include:
Radiohead
Bjork
Pedro the Lion
Modest Mouse (older stuff)
Me Without You
Sigur Ros

i do like some hardcore shit too tho

Post edited by: bakerdoo, at: 2007/04/07 18:48

C

Cush

Defiance, Ohio, Andrew WK, 3 Inches Of Blood, Mischief Brew, Man Man, Luminescent Orchestrii, Phil Ochs, Disfear, Earth Crisis, Operation Ivy, RAMBO, Propagandhi, guignol, Gogol Bordello, Ghost Mice, Flogging molly, Culture Shock, Against Me!, Catharsis, Caustic Christ, The Pogues, Municipal Waste, Tragedy, Wolfbrigade, The Orphans, The Dresden Dolls, Fucked Up, Hirax, Manowar, The Cryptkeeper 5, The Clash, The Adicts, Subhumans, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Dragonforce, Judgement Day, Modern Life is War, The world/inferno friendship society, Tom Waits, Kings of nuthin', paint it black.

folk, punk, ska, and metal, and hip hop.

skunkpit

Reaction score
matt johnson (theThe.com)
im open to almost everything mainly older music
i can even tolerate egotistical gansta rap for its entertainment value for a short while like ludacriss hahha

buddy holly was cool though, like him more than elvis defiantly

desmond dekker, jello biafra, wesley willis, brian eno, soft machine, radio head, beck - mellow gold, dirtybird, dayglo abortions, bunchofuckingoofs, some misfits, gorillaz, the cramps, the pogues, big wreck, danny elfman, twisted sister, napalm death -the older stuff mainly, william shatner and lenard nemoy's spaced out, iron maiden, some system of a down, yellow machine gun, plasmatics, david bowie, some cyndi lauper, king diamond, the strawbs, deicide, nina hagen, slayer (mainly older), cliff burton, fear factory, johnny cash, judas priest, cypress hill, tom waits, beatles, pink floyd, jim morrison, leonard cohen, crapload more just cant remember at the moment

blackmatter

Reaction score
radiohead disfear pig destroyer flux of pink indians dystopia flowers in the dustbin counting crows defiance ohio grateful dead bikini kill le tigre cattle decapitation skit system lauryn hill talib kweli, dead prez discordance axis skrupel the shins planes mistaken for stars, charles bronson, voetsek, fuck the facts, fordire lifesake, misery index, assuck, melt banana, phish, leftover crack, slayer, children of bodom, icons of filth, rites of spring, nasum, the temptations, contravene, morning glory, rage against the machine, foo fighters, meshuggah, phobia, the day everything became nothing, nooth grush, skarp, the skatalites, zoe keating, 25, bread and water, bane, crimpshrine, fifteen, doom, googoo dolls, saul williams, ben harper, bratmobile, mineral, the number twelve looks like you, his hero is gone, poision girls, tragedy, this bike is a pipe bomb, erik petersen, doom, bathtub shitter, asshole parade, imogen heap, tupac, tribe 8, gojira, eyehategod more and more and more

C

chickenbone

I listen to mostly death an black metal, and my fair share of punk. I must admit I do have a soft spot for Busta Rhymes.

cannibal corpse, deicide, vile, exhumed, electric hellfire club, bile, my life with the thrill kill kult, crass, conflict, minor threat, anal cunt, nun slaughter, william shatner(hahaha), 1349, mayhem, thorns, burzum, darkthrone, misfits, danzig, samhain, siouxsie and the banshees, the berzerker, Ackercoke, possessed, necrophagia, viking crown, zeke, and Opera music(dont ask me which i like because I listen to it on the radio when I feel like a killa!)

C

cracked

I am mostly into death, thrash & black metal and some grind.... and classical music.

bands I particularly like: malevolent creation, destroyer 666, dismember, usurper, venom, overkill, kreator, the chasm, terrorizer, dark angel, vio-lence, etc.

J

JergoR

CRASS!!!!! (never too much emphasis)
leftover crack, beneath the massacre, NWA, david bowie, Anarcho punk, Ska-core, No-Cash, wu-tang clan, againsts me!, propagandhi, rudimentary peni, brights eyes, the cure, Christian death(with rozz only), MC chris, murder city devils, Disrupt!,
SKINNY PUPPY!!!!
and CRASS!!!!

O

Oaksey

If you guys use upload sites to upload some music, I'll do the same. Any requests? We could get some mad music from each other this way.

M

Mady

Ghost Mice, Ariel Pinks haunted graffetti, Doom, A//political, basically most crust punk and anything on Plan-it-x records. Also really into classical, Shostakovitch, Rachmininov, Beethoven, and of course The Smiths, Joy Division, Asylum Party, Clan of Xymox

Finnish black/death humpa forest troll metal. with accordians and traditional Finnish instruments. doesnt sound like it would work, but its a good anti-depressant.
other than that, nothin no one hasnt already said here.

bob dylan, young jeezy (ATL rep.), ghost mice, regina spektor, devendra banhart, against me, rosa, X, cat stevens,choking victim, leftover crack, evil robot us', the devil is electric,appalatian terror unit....what ever anything really chill or not so...listen to what you want to. archive dot com is [retty cool though if you want some free music asuming i spelt it right.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads