Memphis to Mexico or Canada

AlexFrost91

Reaction score
What is needed for railhopping or train jumping amd how do I get it? Coming in through the Memphis Greyhound tomorrow from Oklahoma. Got one more day here. Always wanted to see Beale St and try some of that famous BBQ, get some pics, see the sights and roll out to Mexico City or Toronto. Winter is rough out there. I don't want to shoplift and I don't know if you guys do. How do you get free winter clothes anyways?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i think you need to clarify a bit what you're asking, since there's a lot to unpack in that post. you're posting in the destinations section, so it's best to ask questions there like what a place is like or the best route somewhere.

if you're wondering about trainhopping, please post in that section. clothing questions should be posted in the clothing section of the equipment and gear area. if you're trying to find someone to travel with on this route, you should try the road dogs area.

just some suggestions. if you focus your questions a little (and don't forget to use the search) you'll find a lot more info and people will be a little more forthcoming in answering your questions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads