mega bus. com

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.megabus.com/us/index.php a friend just told me about this today and I figure I'd post it on here and see if anyone ever used it or what they though of it. love to hear your feedback.

smellyskelly

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i think they turned bolt into the mega, or they branch off eachother, i've seen both in philly here and they look the same , just bolt is that obnoxious red-orange and mega was blue.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I'd rather hitch, that is if there aren't any trains...but if it came down to it and I had to..I'd use mega bus over greyhound if I was in the midwest or east.

skelabunny

Reaction score
I've never really done the whole train hoppin' thing. Nor have I traveled alone.
I do know that out of the many o' buses I've taken to go on random out of state adventures that MEGA BUS was the best bus. If you order your ticket like 1 1/2 -2 weeks in advance your bus ticket can be anywhere from $1 to 5 bucks. It cost me $5 to get from Boston to NY (Time Sq). It was on a double decker bus, free wifi, electric outlets by each seat, the bathroom wasn't scarey and the seats were comfy. The mega bus goes all over the place. It's worth checking out!:arrgh:

menu

Reaction score
huh. is this only on the east coast? Ive never seen it before

M

Mouse

they have a very limited service. I can't get from DC to RVA anymore cuz they cut that line. grrrr but otherwise it's ok. I just have no desire to return to NYC or Philly anytime...ever?

wulf

Reaction score
can you book the bus if you hav'nt got a credit or debit card or bank account. i'm blacklisted.

You can use paypal. But yeh think you need debit or credit. Its a pretty good service I can get from Manchester to London for 6 quid! Departs at 4 in the morning but you cant complain for that price! Im going to be in the same situation soon, gonna do a runner from a load of debt.

boucaneer

Reaction score
6 quid for london to manchester, thats great.

it's been a few years since i visited hulme in manchester. that used to be big place for our travelers from our convoy. even scud the dog came from there.

it has changed a bit, but i would go back to see captain chaos and the red brick possee.

they threw a car off charles barry cresent's roof at the punk's picknick in '93'.

i like manchester and for 6 quid it is about the same price for traveling from one side of london to another.

cheers, rex.

D

Deleted member 20

I use those chinatown to chinatown Boston to NYC all the time, Ther erae some to philly,ac & elsewhere but pretty confusing websites & most have obscure pickup points if not in abus station.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads