Photos - MD Deathfest Fight ! | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Photos MD Deathfest Fight !

DaisyDoom

Reaction score
yeah, but sometimes people get fucked up and do shit that they normally wouldn't do. to me, that guy looks like he's under the influence of something. plus, like i said, the photographer probably never got that guy's permission to take photos of him, which makes posting those pics on the internet illegal and disrespectful of that guy's [perceived] privacy. i've had people take pics of me on the street without asking, and it really pisses me off. usually what i do is walk up to them and say "looking is free, but pictures cost ten bucks..."

You don't have privacy in public haha...and really, if this guy wanted privacy he wouldn't be running around screaming with a bloody face. It's not illegal to take pics of people in public or the media wouldn't exist.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
good shit, when hes looking up at the sky with the chick holding on to him he kinda looks like a rancid zombie

codeth

Reaction score
Guy wasn't even that hurt, just a slightly busted nose. It wouldn't look so bad if he hadn't smeared all that blood on his face. As for the pictures, it isn't illegal, since it is on a public street- though I've heard in some areas they've made it illegal to record police officers which is officially messed up in a totalitarian sort of way.
unfortunately that is true. lots of stuff on youtube about it.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
israels IDF used smoke screens to hide from satellite cams. when they go in shooting women and babies and harvesting their organs to sell on the black market to drunken politicians who need new livers. its amazing people think voting is real. you find a way to fight corruption and they simply make evidence against the state a crime. you can witness brutality 10 feet away but you cant film it. pfttttt.

menu

Reaction score
shes not with that dude. shes with dougie. all good kids.

TBone

Reaction score
hahaha Jesus Christ. It amazes me how fucking bent out of shape people get. Great set of photos, excellent side boob and a laugh riot. Control your shit folks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads