Marijuana crops in National Forests, danger for wood squatters?

stove

Reaction score
Yeah stay the fuck out of NorCal.

If it is a problem, there is a distinct smell in the air. Do you know what Mexican food smells like? That's your warning. You will smell it miles before you smell the dank herb. Stop, look around, and walk the other fucking way. You don't want to stray into someone's crop. "Oops, Sorry, I got lost" doesn't really cut it. Accidents are really easy to manufacture in the wilderness...

threeoten

Reaction score
This just blows my mind, really. Maybe I'm just a naive Minnesotan.. but damn! So do they just own the fuckin forests or what?? I know people still do hiking in these forests, so I'm curious how much of a risk it actually is wandering/squatting out there? So it's primarily Mexicans then, I take it?

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Hi,
Greetings from Mendocino county.
Yes unfortunately the drug cartel (Mexican - & white too !) are destroying our forests up here.
They are gonna start doing vehicle searches in some of the forests here,
Because things have gotten so bad with the large scale pot grows (that destroy the watersheds,
pollute the water & the soil, innocent people get murdered etc etc etc.)
If your gonna come out here and try this I would be very careful and do your research.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads