Mail bombs to Dems and Soros? The cheese has slid off the cracker of society | Squat the Planet

Mail bombs to Dems and Soros? The cheese has slid off the cracker of society

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if correct subforum.

But what the fuck is people's problem? Mailing fucking bombs to prove a point?

Look, I get today's political scene is a bit contentious. People are shitty about something, and probably with good cause.

Seriously though. What level of "fucked up" must one amass to start doing shit like that?

eli

Reaction score
I heard, and correct me if I'm wrong, but an Italian polititian got sent a mailbomb by some Ultras over free soccer tickets a few years back. People are an interesting bunch for sure.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ya, the Trump admin is bringing out some crazy ultra right nationalist fuckers.

Not saying that the left doesnt do it too, but a shit like this is just so freakin' blatant lately..

Last edited:

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sucks that it was a stupid plan.

Are you serious, dude?

These are some of the only people fighting for equality in the shit hole we call our government. It isint a perfect system but I'd way rather support people who pass laws like Medicaid and help for the poor.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@FenrirFox I swear you are a freakin' troll on this website, man. And I dont use that term casually...

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's fine to not have common opinions and beliefs. And I'm not saying I dont like you...I'm just saying alot of your posts seem to be contradictory to the conversation, as if on purpose.

Reactions: DuHastMich

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Believe me, equality had nothing to do with the fact some psychopathic 50ish year old male sent notable Democratic party members a device that could have detonated.

Regardless what patch of political grass you graze in, nobody deserves to die.

DenoM

Reaction score
Those bombs weren't mailed. The stamps weren't cancelled. They found some crazy guy to frame it on: Publicity, and then a nice vacation.

The post office could lose your mail, but they are definitely going to get their cut.

Reactions: FenrirFox
D

Deleted member 20683

"some crazy guy" as if there hasn't been a massive wave of right-wing violence over the past two years tho? oh right let me guess, those were all "false flags"....don't get your tinfoil hat in a twist

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm just gonna throw out there, that right wing sourced violence comes at a MUCH higher rate than left wing sourced violence.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If you can prove me wrong @Dmac I'd love to see some evidence....

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You are pointless. Like. Literally. You haven't offered any points besides being totally contrary to everyone's opinion.

And no, it isint pointless, because all of these rich white Republicans talk about how much they value "law and order", yet they turn the head when it comes to white nationalist agenda violence.

What the fuck is up with that synagaouge shooting recently? Did you hear the shot trump and the Republicans said about it? Fucking disgusting. If the right wants to be taken seriously, they better start swimming or they will sink like a stone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads