Lost notebook or stolen headphones...

Supertramp

Reaction score
So four out of towners rolled through, and a few of them had ipods, so them, and my punker friends and i drank with them down by the tracks, and one of them asked to borrow my headphones, so of course i said no because they had called me an oogle earlier, and i wasnt quite sure if they were serious. well, he finally offered to lend me his journal that he had apparantly kept for a good portion of his travels, and it had letters back and forth from his wife, and how and where he wants to be buried, so i was curious as to your opinion of if he ripped me off and bailed town, or he still desperately desires that notebook.

john1158

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So four out of towners rolled through, and a few of them had ipods, so them, and my punker friends and i drank with them down by the tracks, and one of them asked to borrow my headphones, so of course i said no because they had called me an oogle earlier, and i wasnt quite sure if they were serious. well, he finally offered to lend me his journal that he had apparantly kept for a good portion of his travels, and it had letters back and forth from his wife, and how and where he wants to be buried, so i was curious as to your opinion of if he ripped me off and bailed town, or he still desperately desires that notebook.

i would say lost notebook...
headphones are really easy to come by....fuck last i checked you can get them at dollar stores....i could be wrong thoe....

Supertramp

Reaction score
shet, well i think it was a fair trade, they were massive fuckin headphones. cost me like $45, but whatever, easy come, easy go. now i got a sweet UP notebook, and he's got a sweet pair of headphones

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
that crossed my mind too. maybe you got taken for a ride completely!

anyway, bet there is some juicy stuff in that notebook.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
If there's letters there, there's probably an address, right? Some cheap investigating can be done. I'm also thinking that trade was a strange thing to do. Maybe I'm too distrusting.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads