looking to make some friends

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I strongly suggest not finding a "road dog", because that term usually comes with excessive drinking, missing trains, getting stuck in cities, lots of criminal trespass tickets, and being a general low-life. However, if you and a friend or two want to do some research on your own and set out together, maybe find someone experienced not online that you can trust, then go for it!

cxR - the road is 1/4 romance and 3/4 real life

If you think so lowly of "road dogs" then why the fuck are you on this site considering if not currently, at some point or another most likely way more than half of the people active and otherwise on this site have been this...what is your major malfunction... Why don't you go find another forum to be a negative prick on, huh?

Reactions: fackshat

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I had to read that like five times to figure it out but here goes:
"road dawgs" are the blanket term i use to describe packs of drunken oogles who are seemingly hell bent on destroying catch out spots across the united states.

CXR - road dogs for life brother bear, pass the spacebag, fuck society we're activists

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I had to read that like five times to figure it out but here goes:
"road dawgs" are the blanket term i use to describe packs of drunken oogles who are seemingly hell bent on destroying catch out spots across the united states.

CXR - road dogs for life brother bear, pass the spacebag, fuck society we're activists

Oh well now that you put it that way...

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
all the bickering, turns me off this site fo sho, hope you find what your looking for foxx, safe travels

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
all the bickering, turns me off this site fo sho, hope you find what your looking for foxx, safe travels

Sorry...negative douchbags turn me off to this site. If someone's being a blatant dick and generalizing about things that pertain to me and people like me(or not) I'm going to say something...

Anyway. Sorry about that.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Its all good in the hood, we all know too well about cxr's pointless attempts to have his words of "wisdom" heard. hes just a troll.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads