looking for crew (new york - canada via n-e states) | Squat the Planet

looking for crew (new york - canada via n-e states)

Cptnchuck

Reaction score
Looking for a third crew member to tag along and take watches, can stay till canada if all is good (passport plz) no expirience necessary, must be good natured and can spend at least three days at a time w-o drinkin. where two canadians with dogs on a 30 ft sailboat in manageable condition headed home for a refit. leaving ny wensday probably can hop on or off along the way. open to anyone but racist, mysoginist, homophobic and other faschist bastards

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Damn this is epic. But it's Sunday and I just seen this: (
when you post again, can you not be so immediate? Because hopping on the boat is worth travelling to, waiting around, getting shit ready etc.in case someone is interested but not in nearest proximity to where you are

Cptnchuck

Reaction score
i know that but it has all hectic for us this spring, we found someone this time, its wasnt planned so ahead (even tho forethought is good seaman(woman)ship) wtv maybe next time

ElNayshon

Reaction score
Do you still need a deckhand? I heave absolutely zero experience besides being on a few whale watch trips last summer. I am trying to get on a boat and I’m not afraid of hard work.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads