Reactions
Current Location
Munich, Germany
Website
www.neon.de
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hello,
I'm a journalist from Germany, Munich, writing for NEON Magazine (a general interest magazine for people between 20 and 40). At the moment, I'm working on a story about boat punks ... I'll come to Key West next week (9th of June 2013) and would like to meet boat punks in New York as well. Is there anybody in NYC who has time for a little interview on Wednesday 12th, or Thursday 13th (or Friday 14th of June?). That would be great! I'd like to know more about your life on a boat, why you decided to live like that, why you adore the water etc... You can reach me at [email protected].
Best,

Ann-Kathrin

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Secret City, Massatwoshits
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Try tthompkins square park and union square if you can't find anyone and ask around, I'm not a boat punk but I was there yesterday and that's where I seem punks..good luck

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Try tthompkins square park and union square if you can't find anyone and ask around, I'm not a boat punk but I was there yesterday and that's where I seem punks..good luck
and also try st. marks st and sometimes theres punks hangin around washington sq park aswell oh and the board walk at coney island