Looking for an asshole called "Ghost" | Squat the Planet

Looking for an asshole called "Ghost"

bfalk420

Reaction score
He spent some time in S.F. this summer if you know him let me know.............. his time has come for his boot party......

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
This is a great introduction, man!
Good to have a second "introduction", after the first one where you were looking for "Treeline".
Great to meet a guy looking for a couple in the ol' Intros section!

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

bfalk420

Reaction score
Good to have a second "introduction", after the first one where you were looking for "Treeline".
I'm pretty sure this one is listed under General Banter bud but thanks for spoon feeding me .

bfalk420

Reaction score
Thankyou for all your help man.

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Does this person also go by another name? In oakland we had someone at our house recently, and were told by other people that they had sexually assaulted someone in another city. They also told us that they had previously been known as "ghost".

Reaction score
ghost is a prick and wanted one thing and thats pussy that was never to be had... the most he could get was wingnut women that were old tweaking homebums... you saw that for yourself..... before 4/30/2011 and btw tucsons gone to hell... everyone apparently waged war on the other... fights everywhere...... and not everyone was fucked in the head... you know that... there was a few people there that were decent.... like kryptonite gio and a few others... you just had to see past what you saw as a weakness on that girl. shes stronger than you think..... shes a woman in her own right.... ur dishonest on that part... chat later kid..... hope ur ok.............

Missy

Reaction score
He spent some time in S.F. this summer if you know him let me know.............. his time has come for his boot party......

Really "boot party"? You do know that's a reference to what skin heads where calling jumping someone in the 90's look it up you fool.

Oh and this thread is about as intelligent as your username.

Reaction score
Any Identifiable marks... Only ghost I know had that shit tatted on his face
no this dipshit had no tats on his face.....his most identifiable mark on him is the stupidity on his face.... thats about it and hes up in tucson az hes a homebum there.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads