Looking for an asshole called "Ghost" (1 Viewer)

bfalk420

Lurker
He spent some time in S.F. this summer if you know him let me know.............. his time has come for his boot party......

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

veggieguy12

The Captain
This is a great introduction, man!
Good to have a second "introduction", after the first one where you were looking for "Treeline".
Great to meet a guy looking for a couple in the ol' Intros section!

OP
bfalk420

bfalk420

Lurker
Good to have a second "introduction", after the first one where you were looking for "Treeline".
I'm pretty sure this one is listed under General Banter bud but thanks for spoon feeding me .

OP
bfalk420

bfalk420

Lurker
Thankyou for all your help man.

M

Monkeywrench

I deleted myself
I think I've met a Ghost in just about every city full of dirty kids that I've passed through. Good luck.

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I deleted myself
Does this person also go by another name? In oakland we had someone at our house recently, and were told by other people that they had sexually assaulted someone in another city. They also told us that they had previously been known as "ghost".

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
There was a chill Ghost in Tucson, AZ
Dude was alright in my book - just everyone else there was fucked in the head.

ghost is a prick and wanted one thing and thats pussy that was never to be had... the most he could get was wingnut women that were old tweaking homebums... you saw that for yourself..... before 4/30/2011 and btw tucsons gone to hell... everyone apparently waged war on the other... fights everywhere...... and not everyone was fucked in the head... you know that... there was a few people there that were decent.... like kryptonite gio and a few others... you just had to see past what you saw as a weakness on that girl. shes stronger than you think..... shes a woman in her own right.... ur dishonest on that part... chat later kid..... hope ur ok.............

Missy

He spent some time in S.F. this summer if you know him let me know.............. his time has come for his boot party......
Really "boot party"? You do know that's a reference to what skin heads where calling jumping someone in the 90's look it up you fool.

Oh and this thread is about as intelligent as your username.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $25.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $25.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $25.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $25.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Zappolia