Look At This Fucking Oogle

Dmac

Reaction score
the most recent video posted is #6 in a six part video called "wedding train" worth a watch, if you need a laugh.

farmer john

Reaction score
the most recent video posted is #6 in a six part video called "wedding train" worth a watch, if you need a laugh.

oh god not the wedding train series again

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
there were a few i hadn't seen for a while. refreshing

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on there too. lol. wearing soem horns I got at the renn faire. saying " can you spare any change to help me repent my sins tonight."

derailed

Reaction score
this is just a photo blog of gutter punks and travelers, not really true oogs. I noticed there are a few photo's I took on there that would only have been gotten from this site! Nice to know the photo gallery on stp is going to end up the oogle site. I demand royalties.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
There are some amazing photos on here, mixed in with a lot of silliness. Some favorites were King of New Orleans and the howling black metal face paint one. And there were lots of familiar faces/places, of course. I also get the impression that a lot of pics were taken in either Berkeley or the Pacific NW, which tends to attract the coddled summer camper types.

Although I like many of the photos, the insults were really wearing a bit thin and mostly seemed more petty than funny. Like there was this one photo of a girl giving some guy a BJ, which was, um, rather nice to look at. But then you get to the caption that says "why would anyone do this?" and it totally killed the mood. The prudishness seems rather counterproductive for a guy who is trying to organize a calendar of naked girls, whether it was his comment or not. Also, he should at least try to give some credit to the people whose photos he took instead of trying to pass it all off as being his own project.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Oh and in case my last comment came off as snobby, I don't really have a problem with summer campers, for the most part. THey're like overeager puppy dogs: harmless, sometimes endearing, but also high-maintenance. We've all been there before, in one way or another.

zerosmax

Reaction score
So would a jewish oogle be a jewgle? Cause i'd convert from atheism to judaism for that title.

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
sweet i'm on page 8 (when i was like 18)
OOGLE-CORE

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
someones straight goin through my albums, lol. paybacks a bitch. ;)

latfo

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Latfo is 100% user submitted, I don't steal pictures from anyone. The site is all for fun i post pictures of my friends as well as people i dont like, i put myself on it a few times. a common misconception is that i write all the comments for the pictures, I just post the pictures with whatever caption was sent in with them the only thing i write is whats in bold italics. If anyone ever sees a picture of themselves or a friend on latfo that they would rather not have up please email me and i will take it down. lookatthisoogle@gmail.com
Thanks for having me!

-LATFO

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads