Kidney Stones

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Does anyone know any home remedies for getting a kidney stone to pass faster? I've already done the drinking lots of water and tried olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider and cranberry juice. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. Owww........!

I

IBRRHOBO

Home remedies will all revolve around diuretics. Back to Eden was the book my grandma always swore by for that kind of stuff. Me? Morphine, yup. Lots of fucking morphine and visit morphius on ur trip. Now, morphine is a derivitive of homeopathic meds ... poppey plants, I believe.

For real, good luck!

I

IBRRHOBO

Bravo! And remember by going to the hospital you're attacking the system most of ya hate by adding yet another bill to it (unless u have insurance). Besides, homepathy can treat a lot of things, but I believe u made the right decision.

Angela

Reaction score
Bravo! And remember by going to the hospital you're attacking the system most of ya hate by adding yet another bill to it (unless u have insurance). Besides, homepathy can treat a lot of things, but I believe u made the right decision.

Nope, I sure don't have any insurance so the hospitals gonna be stuck with that bill.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Home remedies will all revolve around diuretics. Back to Eden was the book my grandma always swore by for that kind of stuff. Me? Morphine, yup. Lots of fucking morphine and visit morphius on ur trip. Now, morphine is a derivitive of homeopathic meds ... poppey plants, I believe.

For real, good luck!

I know the shakers would brew a poppy-seed tea, though I read it was sometimes used to pacify rambunctious kids (they would adopt out of orphanages).

stove

Reaction score

There's fighting the system, and then there's looking out for number one. Which is more important to you? Hell, I hate hospitals, but if I had something like Stones, I'd drag my ass over there as fast as I could hitch/hop/crawl/teleport.

Angela

Reaction score
Yeah kind of like giving birth to a jagged object through a small space that was not intended to stretch and the labor lasts along time. As for the drinking, I've heard very mixed things on that. Some say that it helps and others say that it aggravates them. I can't think though that once you've already got one it can do any harm and helps to flush them out.

KEVIlgeNius

Reaction score
My highschool biology teacher gave birth to two kids and passed kidney stone once, she said that the kidney stone hurt more than the two kids put together. She also talked about some hormone women have that is a natural pain resistant (used in heavy loads during child birth, but still consistant during all injury). She concluded that a man passing a kidney stone would hurt more than a woman giving birth to two kids, scientifically. Yet Ed Keogh has done pain experiments in the sexes and men have a much higher tolerance to pain. Sticking their arms in ice water to the point of bleeding. His conclusions suggested that woman manifest pain into emotional stress where men dull the pain to more of a general sensation. So an un-emotional woman naturally has the most pain resistance of any person on the planet, followed by the average man and then an emotional woman.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads