Just a boy and his rat! | Squat the Planet

Just a boy and his rat!

sXber

Reaction score
On the road again! Started from Massachusetts and ended up in Tucson, AZ for awhile. Left w a friend of a friend and met many more friends along the way but eventually we all gotta set out alone, which has me feeling a bit uneasy. I got my rat boy companion, Liam, to keep me accountable for my own safety and well-being so i suppose im not totally alone out here. Got my first house up thanks to tinder! That's where I'll spend my evening. Gotta rest up and patch my bones before i get back truckin on to California. Did you know Arizona has hella dead heads?? I love this place. Been making sooo many strange friends in the desert...

croc

Reaction score
I can vet the fuck outta this dude btw if anyone considers road doggin w him. Total sweetheart.
(also I think this might be more suiting in introductions section)

Reactions: AG Golda and sXber

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I've always wanted to make a trip to the south west to see the desert. That is the one part of the country I haven't explored.

Stay safe and take care.

Taylorwltrs

Reaction score
On the road again! Started from Massachusetts and ended up in Tucson, AZ for awhile. Left w a friend of a friend and met many more friends along the way but eventually we all gotta set out alone, which has me feeling a bit uneasy. I got my rat boy companion, Liam, to keep me accountable for my own safety and well-being so i suppose im not totally alone out here. Got my first house up thanks to tinder! That's where I'll spend my evening. Gotta rest up and patch my bones before i get back truckin on to California. Did you know Arizona has hella dead heads?? I love this place. Been making sooo many strange friends in the desert...

Reactions: sXber

AG Golda

Reaction score
Hows it going hitch hiking with a rat ??
On the road again! Started from Massachusetts and ended up in Tucson, AZ for awhile. Left w a friend of a friend and met many more friends along the way but eventually we all gotta set out alone, which has me feeling a bit uneasy. I got my rat boy companion, Liam, to keep me accountable for my own safety and well-being so i suppose im not totally alone out here. Got my first house up thanks to tinder! That's where I'll spend my evening. Gotta rest up and patch my bones before i get back truckin on to California. Did you know Arizona has hella dead heads?? I love this place. Been making

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads