It's called Orgonite and it's not a stone | Squat the Planet

It's called Orgonite and it's not a stone

M

muffnbuttn

I just recently discovered this so I'm copy-n-pasting a lot

"Orgonite is simply a mixture of crystals, shaved metal, and catalysed resin that has hardened in a mould"

Crystals are a very powerful conductor of energy. Charging it is very easy, just state your intent and pour it into the crystal with the power of your imagination. Energy flows where the mind goes. Charging your crystals before creating the orgonnite will ensure that the energy you charge it with stays with it after the resin hardens. Orgonite is always working and it may collect a lot of negative vibrations so it is good to it outside on the earth so it can ground it out.

"Orone energy was a hypothetical universal life force originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich, Orgone was conceived as the anti-entropic principle of the universe, a creative substratum in all of nature comparable to Mesmer's animal magnetism. Orgone was seen as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with living energy than inert matter. It could coalesce to create organization on all scales, from the smallest microscopic units—called bions in orgone theory—to macroscopic structures like organisms, clouds, or even galaxies."

For those who don't know, our bodies vibe with the magnetic field of the earth and constant bombardment from radio waves, cell phone towers, Wi-Fi, computers, T.V. etc increase our "magnetic pulse" to dangerous and unnatural heights.

That being said, here some of the things orgonite's been said to do:
-Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation and positive vibration in immediate area, inspiring
a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
-Encourages better sleep, helping with insomnia, and increases energy
-Helps plants grow faster and produce more
-Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought. (this doesn't mean it filters your water)
-Helps awaken your innate psychic senses
-Chembusters/Cloudbuster: breaks up chemstrails and balance the weather. It's made the same way as orgonite only you mix it all up in a bucket and place in copper rods in the bucket vertically.

People are making oronite into pendants, hot plates for charging their food and water, and shapes of all kinds for their gardens, homes, work places, nature, etc.

People are making orgonite and throwing them at cell phone towers or in nature, calling it "Gifting Orgonite" or "Tower busters" to encourage healthier vibrations in the area. If anyone settles down anywhere for a bit it can not only be a fun project that can create some income but also be a great aid to earth and to people.

Here's some useful links

http://www.whatisorgonite.com/

http://www.orgonite.info/

Explore the different and creative ways you can make orgonite! Here's a vid on how this guy makes it.

Do some digging or diy but people have already done experimenter with plants and orgonite here's one
http://orgone-art.all4orgone.com/anglais/visibleeffectgarden2.htm
http://www.awesomeorgonite.com/experiments.html

Here's a video more from the conspiracy viewpoint of orgonite but it is informative and something that affects us all.

Enjoy! :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This is some of the stupidest ignorant bullshit I ever heard. This is why I hate hippies.

sparky

Hakike gasuruhodo romanchikku daze !
Reaction score
Einstein and Reich actually corresponded for a time and Einstein ended up trying to reproduce Reich's results. After he figured out it was bullshit Einstein ignored Reich.

Reactions: Odin

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
Dude, bet they'd buy it up at the street fairs and farmer's markets. Orgonite just may be my next source of income ;-)

• Sad
Reactions: doomedswine

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
Einstein and Reich actually corresponded for a time and Einstein ended up trying to reproduce Reich's results. After he figured out it was bullshit Einstein ignored Reich.
He actually reminds me of Rudolf Steiner (Waldorf Education) but maybe just cuz they are both quacks

Reactions: mouse
M

muffnbuttn

I'm not expecting everyone to be into this, I just wanted to share this for those truth-seekers out their who thoroughly investigate ideas before they criticize them, and that they may find this useful and interesting and try it for themselves before they judge. Stereotypes and lack of experimentation I feel only hold one back from discovering the truth.
;D ;D ;D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm not expecting everyone to be into this, I just wanted to share this for those truth-seekers out their who thoroughly investigate ideas before they criticize them, and that they may find this useful and interesting and try it for themselves before they judge. Stereotypes and lack of experimentation I feel only hold one back from discovering the truth.
;D ;D ;D

I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to be a jerk, it's just that in my opinion hippies and other people that tend to believe this kind of stuff do so with little or no research or actual SCIENCE behind it and it just makes leftist in general look stupid. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that this has no grounds in reality.

I guess it's just misinformation that ticks me off.

Reactions: Turbo E and schmutz

sparky

Hakike gasuruhodo romanchikku daze !
Reaction score
He actually reminds me of Rudolf Steiner (Waldorf Education) but maybe just cuz they are both quacks
Hah, funny because I thought the same thing at first. Theirs like 3 or 4 austrian/german guys at that same time period working on crazy stuff like this.

RedMane

Reaction score
I'm afraid I agree. It does the orgone and orgonite gifting movement no favors when their YouTube tutorial videos are made and posted by folks that look like hippies and junkies. Howabout a nice clean haircut ( not shaved or hack-jobbed )? Howabout wearing something other than a dirty t-shirt? It just makes me "cringe" when I see gap-toothed people who look almost homeless promoting this stuff. If THEY are any indication of the beneficial nature of orgone energy and orgonite, .... that's certainly NOT good. At very least, the stuff does nothing, and the whole "orgone energy" thing is all based on a madman's beliefs. Now, " I " don't believe that because I have experienced the healing effects of orgonite for myself. But can't anybody that doesn't look like one of Fat Albert's JunkYard gang post a tutorial video on how to make it??? Again, this does the orgonite gifting movement NO favors.

roughdraft

Reaction score
you know whatd be fuckin sweet....

i dont know if yall have seen the soap with the animal figurines inside them, but wouldn't it be swell to take that same idea, putting crystals inside of dildos and selling them to spun out hippies, on the basis of having magical stimulating powers??

Reactions: Hazardoussix6six

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I'm afraid I agree. It does the orgone and orgonite gifting movement no favors when their YouTube tutorial videos are made and posted by folks that look like hippies and junkies. Howabout a nice clean haircut ( not shaved or hack-jobbed )? Howabout wearing something other than a dirty t-shirt? It just makes me "cringe" when I see gap-toothed people who look almost homeless promoting this stuff. If THEY are any indication of the beneficial nature of orgone energy and orgonite, .... that's certainly NOT good. At very least, the stuff does nothing, and the whole "orgone energy" thing is all based on a madman's beliefs. Now, " I " don't believe that because I have experienced the healing effects of orgonite for myself. But can't anybody that doesn't look like one of Fat Albert's JunkYard gang post a tutorial video on how to make it??? Again, this does the orgonite gifting movement NO favors.
that's super classist. I don't dig the whole heady dready thing either but still, commenting like that on what people are wearing is superficial and stupid.

Reactions: Chazten

Chazten

Reaction score

Wasn't aware of the correlation between IQ and gapped teeth pahahahahah

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know about this, but as far as crystals and magick, "hippy bullshit" as some of you have called it, does have a true and large following in the earth/celestial religion world, and I would caution those of you who are personally attacking someone else's beliefs to not knock it until you have tried it, or at least be respectful of someone else's point of view.

If you can debunk the idea of crystals and stored/earth energy with physics and other scientific principals, I would like to see that, rather than a whole bunch of "that's total bullshit, because I said so" comments.

That being said. Ya, this sounds like some BS. I used to, and still kinda am, into earth-based religion, and anything that has to be man made to protect you from negatove energy sounds like a farse.

Dameon

Reaction score
If you can debunk the idea of crystals and stored/earth energy with physics and other scientific principals, I would like to see that, rather than a whole bunch of "that's total bullshit, because I said so" comments.
The ideas presented here are counter to scientific knowledge we already have, and there's a huge variety of false information presented as facts in the original post, with no citations to back them up. The burden of proof here is not on us, it's on the guy claiming that crystals are magic and charged with "energy" (what kind?) using the "power of imagination" and that pouring random crap into a mould makes a magic stone. There's so much pseudoscientific BS in the original post that it would take somebody weeks to write a post thoroughly debunking crap that's already been debunked.

People can't just present a bunch of things people say about a bunch of random crap melted together and then expect people to prove each and every one of those things untrue personally before it's considered BS.

D

deleted user

KkGuhpq.jpg

doomedswine

Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to be a jerk, it's just that in my opinion hippies and other people that tend to believe this kind of stuff do so with little or no research or actual SCIENCE behind it and it just makes leftist in general look stupid. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that this has no grounds in reality.

I guess it's just misinformation that ticks me off.

As somebody who proudly wears the label of hippie have to inform you that not all of them think like that. There is varying degrees of woo within the community. And just like any Community they should not be defined by the ideas of The Fringe.

as a hippie as a hippie, I refuse plastic, I never buy new clothes underwear is an exception, I like crystals, smoking weed, psychedelics, not washing my hair for a week or more at a time, never taking life too seriously, and having the concept of fun Buffet first and foremost in my life.

Also as a hippie, I believe science is real, I will vaccinate my children against the major diseases although not all of the 70-plus shots recommended these days, I believe big game hunting actually preserves the animals Hunted, I fucking love the Second Amendment, and if I'm sick enough I will go to a hospital.

I may be an anomaly in my community but I come from a community full of anomalies. Sometimes you get a few that believe in some crazy shit like that. So be it, honestly. There's people making that shit for pennies and selling it for lots of dollars. And that's okay because that is their art and if you're able to make money off of your art why the fuck not?

alas I alas I go off in the weeds. that's another thing all hippies have in common. But for real please don't judge an entire community based off of the beliefs of a few. Whether that be the community I come from or any other. If I misinterpreted the spirit of your remark then disregard this entire post.

Love y'all

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The ideas presented here are counter to scientific knowledge we already have, and there's a huge variety of false information presented as facts in the original post, with no citations to back them up. The burden of proof here is not on us, it's on the guy claiming that crystals are magic and charged with "energy" (what kind?) using the "power of imagination" and that pouring random crap into a mould makes a magic stone. There's so much pseudoscientific BS in the original post that it would take somebody weeks to write a post thoroughly debunking crap that's already been debunked.

People can't just present a bunch of things people say about a bunch of random crap melted together and then expect people to prove each and every one of those things untrue personally before it's considered BS.

I understand that much of this OP is baseless, but if you are going to negatively comment on the ideas, and someone challenges you as to why, be prepared to defend yourself. This is the internet, and the fact that people cannot prove their argument is one of the main problem with social media, on both sides.

My main point is to see more civility, and less "fuck your bullshit" in response to some of these posts. It's dissapointing, at least.

Reactions: mrvegan

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads