ISO Furbaby Road dog | Squat the Planet

ISO Furbaby Road dog

Valdice

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I've never owned a dog, but I've taken care of lots of them and have wanted a companion and best friend like a dog my entire life. The day I meet the dog meant for me to grow and experience the for the foreseeable future.

More than likely im not always going to have a road dawg, and more times than not I've been put in pretty rough situations because I made a lapse in judgement and became uncomfortable with other's energy or actions on the road. I know that if I took care of a dog, we'd look out for each other, and my baby would always come first before me, and would be my reason to keep going and push harder to busk.

If you see a young pup looking for a best friend, please feel free to PM me and hopefully we can work something out to make the magic happen.

D

Deleted member 125

I gotta say of all the things I've seen on stp this is gotta be the first time I've seen somebody use the furry nomads section to try to find a dog...

Have you considered looking at animal shelters around wherever yer currently at? Or like craigslist?

roughdraft

Reaction score
sounds like you're of sound mind and heart, know where you've made mistakes with people and that's something that I find very respectable

but honestly this is a bit bizarre man, just go to a kill shelter, that very doggo IS there waiting for your lovins, now go forward and enjoy life

Spazz

Reaction score
The shelters here won't let you have a dog unless you own your own home. A letter from your landlord isn't good enough.

Try Craig's List, but be careful. You know what puppy mills are or you would have just gone to a pet store, but you may not know about puppy mill resellers or the dog auctions in Missouri. The resellers can be pretty convincing.

Dogs are expensive. Mine needs allergy shots every two months and she also has gland issues, so that's another ten bucks to get that taken care of every month. You're also not going to want to feed your best friend the cheapest shit in the dog food aisle:

That said, dogs are well worth it because they don't stab you in the back the way people do.

Good luck. Your dog is out there somewhere, you've just got to help him/her find you.

Reactions: Breck
D

Deleted member 23509

I've never owned a dog, but I've taken care of lots of them and have wanted a companion and best friend like a dog my entire life. The day I meet the dog meant for me to grow and experience the for the foreseeable future.

More than likely im not always going to have a road dawg, and more times than not I've been put in pretty rough situations because I made a lapse in judgement and became uncomfortable with other's energy or actions on the road. I know that if I took care of a dog, we'd look out for each other, and my baby would always come first before me, and would be my reason to keep going and push harder to busk.

If you see a young pup looking for a best friend, please feel free to PM me and hopefully we can work something out to make the magic happen.
Losing my dog was worse than losing anything I have ever lost... Take care...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads