is anyone on here happy with their love life?? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

is anyone on here happy with their love life??

MFB

Reaction score
I'm gonna make a leap & say if someone's spending a lot of time in this thread and they got a Top Poster of the Month logo next to their avatar, there's probably not a lot going on with their love life

Which is a shame, bc I bet he/she is an attentive lover w a tickly m'stache that gives killer foot rubs. 🤷

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Jackthereaper

Reaction score
Finally ended a 9 month drought friday night and again yesterday. Shes supposedly a lesbian, but jumped my bones when i took her home after post hockey drinks (ive been driving her since her girl left for tiawan). Her girlfriend Is currently overseas and they have an open relationship. Felt good to have some intimacy.

MFB

Reaction score
Finally ended a 9 month drought friday night and again yesterday. Shes supposedly a lesbian, but jumped my bones when i took her home after post hockey drinks (ive been driving her since her girl left for tiawan). Her girlfriend Is currently overseas and they have an open relationship. Felt good to have some intimacy.

I once did a year of celibacy. On purpose!
After the first few months it wasnt so hard. It was nice to not have such a big chunk of my life focused on sex and relationships. I was very productive.
But word to intimacy; I missed the cuddles more than the penetration.

Did said lesbian know her way around a wang?

On the topic on lesbians bonin' doods; I have a gay friend that was complaining about the trendiness of sexual fluidity, as she would meet a girl who claimed to be gay only to find out the she really wasn't.

Senior DL; your new avatar is offensive to me. Bedbugs or not.

Last edited:
  • Love It

Jackthereaper

Reaction score
I once did a year of celibacy. On purpose!
After the first few months it wasnt so hard. It was nice to not have such a big chunk of my life focused on sex and relationships. I was very productive.
But word to intimacy; I missed the cuddles more than the penetration.

Did said lesbian know her way around a wang?

On the topic on lesbians bonin' doods; I have a gay friend that was complaining about the trendiness of sexual fluidity, as she would meet a girl who claimed to be gay only to find out the she really wasn't.

Senior DL; your new avatar is offensive to me. Bedbugs or not.

Yea, she has been with guys in the past. I have no idea how long she has exclusively dated women. We cuddled a lot, and had more conversation than im used to post coitus, but it was nice. Ive been lonely, clearly she has too.

I think these days a lot of people just bone whoever they are into / is convenient, is this friend only looking for “gold star” lesbians? Ive heard from my gay friends that the gold stars are mostly either fake or so elitist they cant stand them.

MFB

Reaction score
@MFB - as long as it isn't super offensive
Zing! Fuck you crack me up!
How did your date go? Gumjobs and bedbugs?

Jack, I had to google 'gold star lesbian'.
I dunno if thats the case. We don't hang too much. She told me the last 3 girls she dated ended up w 'pretty white boys' 🤷

MFB

Reaction score
Grandma's on hold for the moment - new partner in rotation, SUPER HOT

This mildly worries me; as in I was hoping to have a significantly lowered libido in 20 yrs so I could persue other things.

• Love It

Omightydarkone

Reaction score
What love life? I'm in love with a chick who only pays me any kind of attention when I offer to shove blow up her nose. I've held her while she cried about not having her son being addicted to coke and not going anywhere with her life. So what love life. Love is a sham. When it comes to the relationship one loves the other tolerates and uses.

• Disagree
Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What love life? I'm in love with a chick who only pays me any kind of attention when I offer to shove blow up her nose. I've held her while she cried about not having her son being addicted to coke and not going anywhere with her life. So what love life. Love is a sham. When it comes to the relationship one loves the other tolerates and uses.

I mean, I get where you are coming from because I have been SERIOUSLY hurt before, ignored by people I have loved unconditionally, and been wronged so incredibly bad, it's going to fuck me for the rest of my life...

...but I think you're generalizing. It took me a long time to develop the skills to seek out people who are genuinely loving. But after I knew what I was looking for, being honest with myself, and knowing that decisions I made can severely affect other's lives, I feel I can find the relationship I'm looking for...be it that it may take a while, and perhaps a few relationships along the way.

I had a girl that I was infatuated with tell me once, 'you dont know what you want'. That stuck with me, I was pissed at first, but realized she was right...and I've tried really hard since then to get to know myself, and what I want.

I've felt 'alone' for a long time...but I wasent. It just takes the realization that you are the decider of your own life to give you a kick in the ass, and upon that realization, others will start to take notice.

Just wish I would have figured that out sooner 🤷‍♂️

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy Beans and MFB

MFB

Reaction score
It took me a long time to develop the skills to seek out people who are genuinely loving.
This! If a partner acts in a way that is reckless with your heart and shows their true colors, pay attention and act accordingly. I know a lot of people that are in relationships that are not good for them soley because they dont want to be alone.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf

AG Golda

Reaction score
everyone on sex and relationships for the most part seems jaded and cynical... give me some positivity please??
That's true! I don't have a story for you, and I'm really new to the site, but I'm also a hopeless romantic lol. I'm not as naive as I sound, I've got a ton of heartache under my belt but I know there's a ton of people out there and there's gotta be long lasting romantic connections somewhere! I heard some cool stories on Reddit about people meeting at shelters etc and travelling together from then on! One user said she met her husband through reddit lol. If that can happen, I'll keep trying and hopefully eventually have a positive story one of my own.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads