introduction | Squat the Planet
Reaction score
hey everyone, this is my introduction.

i'm Loke, just got to the states from sweden where i grew up. have been moving around all my life, been homeless for 3 years, busking alot around europe. i play banjo and guitars. last year i've been living in south of sweden working, living in an basement office. finally made it to the states (found a cheap ticket to oakland) to track down an old friend of mine who married a woman a couple of years ago and supposably moved down to new orleans. so thats where i'm going, soon as possible. i don't have much but a sleeping bag and a guitar, so i'll be sleeping outside and hichhiking or going by rails or whatever gets me there cheap or free. just found a ride to LA so i'll be there from tomorrow evening.

be happy to meet up and do whatever if you feel like travel the same way

best

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP! I admin at a facebook site too and there seems to be a flow of travelers to NOLA atm (well of course Halloween is coming up too). I hope you run into your friends. If you have info on them and, even better, pics - you can post them in our subforum - missed connections. Good luck and welcome to the US too. Enjoy :)

Reaction score
thank you! i'm on the road now. been lucky, made it to new mexico already and got an adress i'm gonna check out in NO. overwhelmed by the wide panoramas of the desert here.. fucking cold at night though

SophiaII

Shoot Me
Reaction score
Sweden! I have a weird obsession with Sweden, but no desire to visit. Good luck tracking down your mate, Nola is bigger than it seems at first, but if you have an address, I think you got it mate.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads