Intro: Hey! Looking for a wild adventure?

SnavesTravels

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just to introduce myself, I’m Snaves, I’ve been travelling with a small group of anarchist families since I was around 9, and now I’m significantly older then 9 I wanna set up my first solo adventure. Now someone normal might say ok let’s take it easy, why not try and hitchhike around your area some more, get the hang of it? Do you know how I respond?
Where’s the fun in that?!
I’ve got some experience in the whole live-out-a-backpack thing, since I was young I’ve been a massive fan of the outdoors, spending weeks at a time just hiking and trying to see somewhere not many others see. Alas, when you’re stuck in the UK, everyone’s seen everything so nothings new… now this is where StP comes in!

From what I’ve seen this is a fabulous community to learn everything I need to relearn, such as the best ways over international borders with less then perfect visa options… or ways to get work on a boat headed towards America… even things as simple as sensible pack sizes for a long term traveler! My aim from this experience is to TRAVEL THE WORLD, to LITERALLY Squat the Planet- I’m hoping that through speaking on this forum I can gain some powerful input. Any and all friends welcome here!

Much love!
Snaves :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads