in SF and need a squat?

mikey mayhem

Reaction score
i am attending a homes not jail meeting tonight and if everything works out then we will get a house and will be looking for roomates and someone to take it over when me and my friend leave for hawaii. so if your awesome and willing to work on the house and in the area hit me up.

~mikey

michael

Reaction score
hey i'm brand new to this website. registered to look into squatting SF. found out about homes not jails. how's the squat? i'll be moving into golden gate semipermanently till i find a squat. how's yours working out? how's the organization? thanks.

menu

Reaction score
Ill be in SF and might need a place to stay. most of the squats I ues have been in oakland but it would be nice not to have to pay for the bart. perhaps let me know. Ill be there in like 2 weeks and only be there for like another 1.5 or 2 weeks. just might need a place since it is the rainy season

Dumpsterhump

Reaction score
I'll be up there after the 26th for about a week. I think we've got a place to stay, but I'm not really sure. Let me know if all goes well with the house. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads