If anyone knows

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
rideitlikeyoustoleit said:
It's "wives tale", not wise tail.

Dunno...I've had wise tail...it gets annoying, 'cause she talks sooo smart while you trying to give her your best. (as I go to listen to G G Allen's "don't talk to me").

kai

Reaction score
skunkpit said:
actually i like being alive cause of fire..
its so cool
you can burn stuff
keep warm
cook dead things like roadkill or zombies
or blow things up
or blow up and burn big ass piles of stuff

or throw 4 liters of cooking oil into after making deep fry dumpster bread....and sometimes when you leave the gas on in your squat's awesome oven and you fumble around with the lighter to long and a big fireball flies out into your face it's good cause it's selfless, your friends will laugh....i know mine did

skunkpit

Reaction score
yeah dont listen to skunkpit or anyone else... drugs are not the way
this world is full of things, so many things.. so many things you can eat and make stuff with
and best of all, people.. like total human units to start up tight community

fuck yeah bitches
i love you guys
you units are like totally brag

*in death metal* i set fire to my friends because i love and hate but mostly hate

ANIMAL, KAI
i knoes yos guys are sud but it be so tits if you guys came to ze sit sometime again

kai

Reaction score
Yeah I'll come visit the sit dude! I'm going out to Kamloops this weekend for Tommy's birthday and then gonna go see my family when I am near them and then come back out to the coast!

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
To Vancity? hell....get hold of me, PM or whatever..e-mail. Be nice to get together with some other fine folks.

O

Oaksey

Get up and get out.
If you're not old enough to leave without your parents freaking out and calling the police, then suck it up and learn as much as you can until you're old enough. If your parents are cool with it, just go. (Preferably you'll have learned at least something...)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads