Photos - I pulled the trigger.... | Squat the Planet

Photos I pulled the trigger....

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's my new baby. She is my canvas, and together we will create a masterpiece:

1997 Ford E250 100,000 miles

20190907_152524.jpg
20190907_152533.jpg
20190907_152554.jpg

Last edited:

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I am going to insulate it, give her plywood/cedar walls, add 200W of solar with 200Amh of battery life, fresh pressurize water, propane, comfortable bed, Maxair fan.......oh, I have plans.

D

Deleted member 26446

@WavesAtDeer ya, pretty classic stalker van
For the love of God, repaint it first lol. You know what you are about more than I. Paint seems like a superfluous thing; but please do! Paint is cheap and doesn't affect much.

If someone asked me on the street to hop in that, I'd run! Truly the classic stalker. Hell, even redneck-ass flames could solve this! How is the motor like?

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@BrianC503 right now 12-18 mpg, but I'll see how that goes after dropping the vehicle I'm currently towing behind it.

Reactions: BrianC503

Hudson

Reaction score
Is it the 5.4l gas or the diesel? What year did they start putting coil packs in on the spark plugs? I have a 99 ford f250 with about 157,000 miles on the engine. Those coil packs are a pain in the ass no joke. If this thing has coils, I highly suggest you get the kit from an autoparts store to have on backup. And also have a tool set handy. Fords are good they just need wrenching all the time.

• Useful
Reactions: mouse and Coywolf

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For the love of God, repaint it first lol. You know what you are about more than I. Paint seems like a superfluous thing; but please do! Paint is cheap and doesn't affect much.

If someone asked me on the street to hop in that, I'd run! Truly the classic stalker. Hell, even redneck-ass flames could solve this! How is the motor like?

I don't think painting it will make it any less pedo. It's a van with no windows, black brown green red blue grey it's still a van with no windows. Though if you made up a fictitious company and had that bitch lookin like a legit company van, you'd look less pedo and you'd probably never get harassed parking it places. Some sort of 24 hour service like roto rooter or whatever the fuck.. just a quick little logo on the side doors and rear.. senior transport or something wholesome.. I bet you'd never get fucked with.

LEAN

Reaction score
Nice!!! I've been thinking of selling my SUV and grabbing something like this, there are a bunch since I live near NYC.

I also agree with LUPO, add some BS logo about service company and find a free ladder to throw on top. Make that thing look like a real work van and no one will hassle. Even if the cops come up to you in the parking lot you can tell them your on the clock and travel to your job sites.

Those thing really are bang for buck when it comes to rubber tramping and the resale value will always stay with it. Good luck on your build!

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks everyone!

@Hudson it's the 5.4 I've heard about the coil packs. I'll have to check that out

@Engineer J Lupo ya I have been thinking about the decal thing. I just wanted white for the contractor look. This thing is seriously clean. Runs amazingly. I can't wait to get some solar and a fan on it.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Congratulations! I am jellies. But...You got too please paint a giant dragon fighting a wizard on the side and purple shag carpet through out with lusty red interior lights!!! Jk jk congratulations still!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads