i like trains and whiskey.

rocko

Reaction score
im 26.have family in san diego but am rarely there or anywhere for that matter because i cannot stay stagnant in the same place for more than 3 months..i play washtub bass and banjuke in one band,and drums in another.give me ancient age and a canadian grainer with a harmonica,some water and a bag of tobacco with no real destination in mind,and ill be fine.

oh,and watch for the yardbull in klamath falls. hes a sadistic twisted fuck who hates trainhoppers with some sick and demented passion.

who wants to go east?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I like trains and whiskey too! lets be friends. :)

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Never had a problem in K Falls, but I kind of want to meet the bull just to see how bad he really is.

menu

Reaction score
word on the street is the bull in k-falls is roger dodgers son. his daughter is a bull in iowa somewhere too.

for those of you not familiar with roger. he was the old k-falls bull. he's a dick. had a few run ins with him. not in the yard but on the bridge adn the feild. he knew what we were gonna do. so he posted watching us. still made it out just took a bit.

heard rumor he transfered up to PDX but I talked to a bull there around steel and he was rogers old partner and said he retired. who knows.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads