Howdy, from Manassas, Virginia.

M

Monkeywrench

Evenin', StP.

I'm Kris <Monkeywrench> and I'm a 25 yr old, homeless, anarchist squatter from Manassas, Virginia with wanderlust like you wouldn't bel-... well, I s'pose if anyone were to understand my wanderlust, it'd be y'all. ;)

I've spent the last 5 years occassionally going to school, but mostly living out my car and travelling all over the US, going to from fest-to-fest, protest-to-protest and exploring every national park I came across. No more school, no more car--but a sense of freedom that is overwhelming and unparallel to anything I could've had in my semi "normal" lifestyle.

I've been lurking this site for a good couple weeks now and can't get enough of the tips and stories that you all post here. You have created a real treasure in this corner of the web.

I'll be hitching up to Pittsburgh for the upcoming G20, and would love to treat any of you scallywags to a .40 and good times if we cross paths there. Good journeys & hit me up! :arrgh:

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Yeah, fuck school yo, welcome aboard. and remember, pull ur pants all the way down when ur shitting in the widerness..u might get a surprise if ya dont.
Capt. Ahab

oldmanLee

Reaction score
And watch out for that ICE,gives ya the runs after about a 6!Howdy right back atcha from RVA!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads