Video - How to Hitch an Airplane | Squat the Planet

Video How to Hitch an Airplane

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Hell, my friend told me about her friend who managed to hitch a ride on a commercial flight London - China for her university hitchhiking contest (get as far as possible in 48hrs).

Needless to say she won xD

Reactions: jaws
D

Deleted member 125

Hell, my friend told me about her friend who managed to hitch a ride on a commercial flight London - China for her university hitchhiking contest (get as far as possible in 48hrs).

Needless to say she won xD

you had me at university hitching contest...

please elaborate.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Well I only know what she told me about, but every year, they would have this contest, starting at the same place (probably the uni), they had 48hrs to get as far as possible without any money

Reactions: awkwardshelby

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
As in American Airlines, or Air Asia or whatever...

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
really? there are ice road truckers? where can i find more info? i would do that!!

There are seasonal roads (oct-mar?) requiring thick ice. The truckers whove done it say they go in convoys and theres absolutely no way any of them would drag you along---unless you were to strand yourself hundreds of miles from civilization and intercept their convoy in a life/death situation. Hell ive been stranded hundreds of miles from civilization on gravel roads in that region where some motherfuckers still didnt stop. Totally inadvisable, but there are ways.

Last edited:

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads