How many of you are traveling with warrants?

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
I went to jail on domestic assualt about a month and a half ago... Im facing 11/29 in GA.. Though I was on county over the TN/GA line they didn't want me...

Two weeks later my dad goes to jail... Owes the GA county 150 bucks.. They wanted him
???? Go figure that one..

Depends on the day I reckon..

left52side

Reaction score
I got more misdemeanor warrants than I can count. usually it is the state you are inmost of your south east states will pick you up anywhere in the state. california and such other states dont give a shit if you arent in the town the warrant is in.

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Reviving this thread for a minute since this might be useful searchable info.

Last year I applied for and received a working holiday visa from New Zealand. After three months on the North Island, I came back to the USA for the summer and spent most of it having a pretty sweet time riding trains here and in Canada.

I got pulled off and ticketed in Hauser, and skipped town. Misdemenor warrent issued. Few months later, I flew to New Zealand with no issues; since I already had a visa, all they did was a normal passport scan and nothing came up.

Two weeks ago, however, with my visa running out, I applied for an extension. There is a background check implied on the form. It asks about criminal history, and if you are facing charges in any country or wanted for questioning. I checked "no", but also wrote some bullshit about an unpaid ticket for riding public transit without proof of fare, since the charge is pretty ambiguously worded.

Today I was approved for the extension, no problem. Going to Mongolia soon also so we'll see what happens there. Probably nothing, since its a visa issued upon arrival.

The real test would be to apply for Australia working holiday visa, but I'll probably just go to court before that rather then risk losing the $400 fee if its denied.

Reactions: Rob Nothing

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads