Houston - flying a sign

Maki40

Reaction score
I'm struggling in Houston flying a sign due to a lot of competition. Is there a part where I'll do better or any other tips? Would I be better off going to Austin or somewhere else nearby?
Also, does anyone know where I can get some weed? Haven't smoked in a month.
Thanks!

croc

Reaction score
Maybe a "need work" sign infront of a hardware store would get u a way to earn it n set u apart from people just asking for money but idk what kinda sign u fly.

Maki40

Reaction score
Been flying a homeless veteran sign but I was actually thinking of flying a need work sign in front of home depot cause I'd actually prefer work over what I'm making now. Also, been thinking of trying a funny sign.

Reactions: croc

Maki40

Reaction score
Also, side note.. cicis pizza has a competition where you and a partner enter a competition for $50 and if you can finish this huge pizza and two 32 oz drinks in an hour you win $500. I can eat a ton so if anyone is in Houston and can eat like a champ, let me know. The pizza is thin crust and think this won't be too hard. We both put up $25 and split the cash.

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
It's great that you would rather work than sit around all day with a pity sign.
If you are anywhere remotely working class, Home DeepThroat is gonna be stacked with competition.
Just walk around to local businesses and ask if they need help.
Definitely rock that pizza gig, too.

Reactions: AAAutin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads