house in los Angeles

southerninla

Reaction score
I've found this house in los Angeles. It's been unlived in for some time. Neighbors don't know the status. Would like someone to come check out with me. It's owned by a trust. Message me I'm new to the site

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what kind of trust? like a land trust?

southerninla

Reaction score
[qfamily Matt Derrick, post: 137124, member: 1"]what kind of trust? like a land trust?[/quote]
A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.

Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
[qfamily Matt Derrick, post: 137124, member: 1"]what kind of trust? like a land trust?
A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.[/quote]
Ok,first thing,get that address off of here,..........my first question,is the house in need of lawn care,etc ?

southerninla

Reaction score
Yes
Serious care. old no trespassing signs. Leaves beat up old shed in the back

A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.
Ok,first thing,get that address off of here,..........my first question,is the house in need of lawn care,etc ?[/quote]

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cool, send me an message please

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads