house in los Angeles

southerninla

I've found this house in los Angeles. It's been unlived in for some time. Neighbors don't know the status. Would like someone to come check out with me. It's owned by a trust. Message me I'm new to the site

Last edited:

southerninla

[qfamily Matt Derrick, post: 137124, member: 1"]what kind of trust? like a land trust?[/quote]
A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.

ByronMc

[qfamily Matt Derrick, post: 137124, member: 1"]what kind of trust? like a land trust?
A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.[/quote]
Ok,first thing,get that address off of here,..........my first question,is the house in need of lawn care,etc ?

southerninla

Yes
Serious care. old no trespassing signs. Leaves beat up old shed in the back

A family trust. Like the owner is old or dead and whoever it is left to isn't living in it.
Ok,first thing,get that address off of here,..........my first question,is the house in need of lawn care,etc ?[/quote]

ByronMc

Cool, send me an message please

squatterchad

I've found this house in los Angeles. It's been unlived in for some time. Neighbors don't know the status. Would like someone to come check out with me. It's owned by a trust. Message me I'm new to the site
I was curious as to said house I'm traveling to cali in a few weeks and it might help me a lot

PYC

Traveling for the moment i'm Interested to see and live in this place if it still exist...
Pleased to hear news from you i'll be :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads