Home Depot battle royale. What 3 weapons do you choose? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Home Depot battle royale. What 3 weapons do you choose?

FLoP

Reaction score
Fire extinguisher of the dry powder type, million candle watt spotlight, blue east wing axe. The fire extinguisher is like a giant can of mace. And it would stop the guy with the flammable spray can. I could see and blind with the flashlight. And kill with the axe with one or two shots so it would be quicker

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
roofing hammer,limbing chain saw(for the reach) ,ramset gun

Reactions: wokofshame

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
bc98a2c4-2665-4557-b2c5-8d590afb3018_400.jpg

dd121ca3-d87b-4b83-8672-76fcd829f306_300.jpg

and a box of ceramic tile.

I'd open up all the valves for the propane powered forklifts to rob my enemies of assault vehicles and smash up the batteries for the others. Then I'd climb the shelving units and wait, ready to push pallets of loose lumber and other materials down on the unsuspecting. As numbers dwindle I'd venture down and finish the rest off by hurling ceramic tiles at people like frisbys to wound them and finish them off with the hammer. The respirator mask is a defense tool to mitigate the various chemical weapons available in a home depot such as the spray weapons mentioned above.
top 5 in the last standing for sure. always gotta watch out for us people that like to get up high. always quiet. ;)

smellsea

Reaction score
(1)rope, make a trap. catch one, hog tie them with (2)geurilla duct tape. drag them down one aisle so any one going towards them will think to go in the opposite direction away from danger.. but it lures them into trap. after every one is caught, burn them alive with a (3)bic lighter.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
several 100 feet of chain, package of heavy duty locks. plasma torch. chain up all the doors and entrances, lock with heavy duty locks. plasma torch to seal all the doors and windows shut. sit back and watch the chaos from atop the roof. :)

Reactions: wokofshame

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads