hobo code patches

K

Kim Chee

Haha, those look modernified.

Try these:
image.png

D

Deleted member 125

in all my travelling ive seen 3 maybe 4 old hobo codes written in the wrong place for what they were meant to actually mean. as far as im concerned its pretty much a dead thing with people having cell phones and gps and what not. i googled this page and at the bottom it says these are "modern" day codes, but again ive never seen a single one of these anywhere and wouldnt trust them either way. as cool as the old codes were its pretty much a thing of the past at this point.

http://weburbanist.com/2010/06/03/hoboglyphs-secret-transient-symbols-modern-nomad-codes/

Lob

Reaction score
I kinda figured . i remember. Being told about these old shool stencils and symbols used as a way to communicate. Your right though with phones and gps its a dead. Language so to say. Still i want to read up on it. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the quick reply by the way. Im pretty green to this site and so far everyone has been so on point here. I was looking to facebook groups for info but this site is a game changer for me. Dont get me wrong theres a few good groups on fb but the information this site has is fucking massive . im hitting the road in 2 weeks then im making my way to slab city . im coming from NY and i have a few stops but ill be at the jamboree this october for sure. Again thanks for the link

D

Deleted member 125

I kinda figured . i remember. Being told about these old shool stencils and symbols used as a way to communicate. Your right though with phones and gps its a dead. Language so to say. Still i want to read up on it. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the quick reply by the way. Im pretty green to this site and so far everyone has been so on point here. I was looking to facebook groups for info but this site is a game changer for me. Dont get me wrong theres a few good groups on fb but the information this site has is fucking massive . im hitting the road in 2 weeks then im making my way to slab city . im coming from NY and i have a few stops but ill be at the jamboree this october for sure. Again thanks for the link

not a problem at all bud, welcome to the site! and right on for heading to the jambo im sure youll get to meet a bunch of folks there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads